ideal size 8 inches

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'm the ideal size, 8 inches, but I just love the look on my wife's face as it grows. Now that is the only time that I love being a grower instead of a shower....the look on my wife's face as it gets teeth feeling time....awesome.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
It is the total package from head to toe that either turns a person on or off. And some dicks just look very inviting perfectly proportioned to the tummy and hips and legs. an eleven inch cock on a very tall, extremely thin and awkward looking guy is a turn off.

I agree that girth is just as important if not more important than length. Six inch girth appears to me to be ideal unless the cock is over 9 inches long in which case a little more girth might look better, though might make blow jobs a little harder.

Looking at the galleries, some guys with a six inch cock look about the same as another guy with an 8 inch cock because they both are in the same proportion with the body.

All in all, it is the total look of the cock rather than an extra 12 inch here or there that matters. And the tummy and legs are just as sensual as the cock. And a guy with broad shoulders and with beautiful physique adds even more.

There is a web site that I had on my old computer that was French. There was a section of small, medium and large. Some of the small dick guys looked awesome. The site title was Measure taile or something like that. All the writing was in French as I recall with a few English directions to help out. Wonderful site. Wish I could find it again.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My cock's between 8 - 9 inches (nearer 9 on a good day), which is 'ideal' for me and keeps me happy. Don't know about anybody else ...!

Talking of curves, mine has a slight downward curve which I like. But I wonder if people have preferences (as opposed to dead ruler straight), and why?

slolearner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a web site that I had on my old computer that was French. There was a section of small, medium and large. Some of the small dick guys looked awesome. The site title was Measure taile or something like that. All the writing was in French as I recall with a few English directions to help out. Wonderful site. Wish I could find it again.

'+'

Voilà!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it's over 7 and it curves down I get hard.

I tend to agree, in my view 8-inches is ideal, 8x6 perfect.

I think this thread is starting to give me a big head (no, not THAT head) - 8x6 seems to be THE prefered size, which is just what I happen to have... woohoo! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think this thread is starting to give me a big head (no, not THAT head) - 8x6 seems to be THE prefered size, which is just what I happen to have... woohoo! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

'Tis a nice size - big enough to be really felt, still manageable enough to not cause too many problems...

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Closer to the 8" mark than then 6" mark. -check
Upward curve. -check
Rock hard. -check

Add to that preferrably closer to 5.5 than 5 in girth and skilled use of the tool in question and you have the recipe for a happy Valkyrie.

well then, it's a pleasure to meet you. :tongue:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen this passed around through text messages and a lot of girls myspace:

8 is pain :(
7 is heaven ;)
6 is perfect!
5 is okay...
4 is meh
1 fuck it, use your tongue!

Of course this is supposed to be funny, but I truely do think the "ideal" size for girls as a whole (not just size queens or girls who cannot handle more than 7, because they both DO exist) would be in the 7 range. It caters to both sides.

I guess one comparison I could make to it is my hieght. I am 6'1 or 2, I'd like to think I have a fairly "ideal" height in the sense that I can cater to women of most all heights. I can get with both short and tall girls without it looking strange. I am tall enough to be considered "tall" without dwarfing (and discouraging) short girls, plus I won't leave a taller girl to look like an amazon woman next to me.

I wish my cock was in inch bigger! I would donate an inch of my overall height to my penis, maybe. 7.5 (with proportionate girth) sounds great, God.