Ideal Size? A womans input

skyfalcon888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this has prolly been beaten into the ground, and i honestly searched the threads for this topic, but couldnt find it, so i decided to make a thread, so from a womans point of view: what is the perfect size?

skyfalcon888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, by the way, my size is: 6.25 x 6 inches, and im on a PE routine where im gaining about .25 of an inch every 2 weeks, on average and aiming for 8.5 x 6.5 ish....not really sure what to aim for, thanks in advance too!

thoreau

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're right this has been beaten into the ground.

But, to use another apropos expression:

Let us savagely beat once again this completely dead horse of a topic.

So women let's hear form you!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this has prolly been beaten into the ground, and i honestly searched the threads for this topic, but couldnt find it, so i decided to make a thread, so from a womans point of view: what is the perfect size?

The ideal penis for me not only touches bottom but stretches out the sides as well. :cool:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wouldnt this question have a million answers? Thats like asking dudes what bra size is ideal, you'll hear anywhere from the range of 32A-46EEE and then you wouldnt get any closer to finding out what "ideal" is. There is a different ideal for every woman and man.

yeaha

Just Browsing
Media
Wouldnt this question have a million answers? Thats like asking dudes what bra size is ideal, you'll hear anywhere from the range of 32A-46EEE and then you wouldnt get any closer to finding out what "ideal" is. There is a different ideal for every woman and man.

Thanks for answering as I think most of us all know, deep down, an informed woman would. It seems obvious that different women like different cock sizes. Some like to be stretched, others like it long, some like penises small. Others like a different combination.

I feel very lucky that my girlfriend likes them large, as our relationship would not work so well if she did not.

However I will not deny the appeal of this thread, so I would love to hear different women's personal opinions of ideal penis size!
:laugh:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks for answering as I think most of us all know, deep down, an informed woman would. It seems obvious that different women like different cock sizes. Some like to be stretched, others like it long, some like penises small. Others like a different combination.

I feel very lucky that my girlfriend likes them large, as our relationship would not work so well if she did not.

However I will not deny the appeal of this thread, so I would love to hear different women's personal opinions of ideal penis size!
:laugh:

Informed on what?

yeaha

Just Browsing
Media
Informed on what?

Oh, the joys of drunk typing!

I just meant that after talking to many different women and taking all of their opinions intoi consideration, it is really impossible for anyone to peg a "perfect" size for the general population of women.

Not that the conversation isn't still an awesome one to have!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, i don't think it's so much about getting one aggregated "mean" size based on everyone's individual input (or at least it shouldn't be), so much as hearing the individual input itself. so it's less about women's ideal size and more about each woman's ideal size.

(also, the correct answer to any woman asking a guy his ideal breast size is, "yours." lol! )

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it is really impossible for anyone to peg a "perfect" size for the general population of women.

Well it might be possible if you asked a lot of random women in RL and open enough to talk about it and say what they really like. The number of women who love big dicks on this site is way, WAY higher than in real life so you will not get a representative answer asking this question here. From what I have read, and this is in no way scientific, most of them prefer a dick slightly bigger than average but not huge. By the way why are you asking this question? Are you trying to PE yourself to the ideal size of the majority of the women? ;)