Ideal Size for a taller girl? Females please comment!

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, there 's some correlation between body parts and body length ( Da Vinci ) - And I said some correlation.
If you consider that 50% of the women hardly get an orgasm from penetration alone and if they can - that length and girth aren't allways the factors that it does :
so with your lenght you shouldn t make any concerns.
If you were less than 5" in length and less than 4" in girth - then we talk again...

uboat

Just Browsing
Media
N.B. Have you tried making her cum by oral sex or touching her? If she sees that you are trying to please her rather than just thrust your cock in and out, it could make all the difference. Another tip is to let her ride you - that is a great position for a woman to learn how to get an orgasm from penetration, cos she can control the speed and pressure etc. Just a tip!
She says that i have made her cum through oral/fingers before, but i didn't notice it. When it comes to oral, i always try to please her.

She has also told me she enjoys being on top, but she is self conscious b/c sometimes i get soft while she is on top b/c she dosen't really ride me well. But ive learned to stay hard while on my back and encourage her to ride as much as she wants.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's definitely not a relationship between body size of a girl and how big she likes cocks. Also, Katt is right, while it is absolutely not impossible for a female to cum from penetration (the elusive G-spot, ladies and gentlemen!), it is definitely far more rare.
However, that's not to say that sex isn't good when we don't cum. It can be wonderful that way too, and then finish us off with some clitoral stimulation!

True... There are tall women who don't like big cocks, and then there are short women like me :biggrin1: who really like 'em big!

I actually can cum from penetration, but only with a big guy. I can also cum clitorally with I'd assume any size guy (but the guy who really made me cum clitorally was average-sized but really good with his hands, and had Hollywood leading-man good looks). I don't cum every time, but I enjoy sex even when I don't. It can feel good without necessarily taking me to that "ultimate"... Now, what I would really like is a guy who can get me off both clitorally AND from penetration!