Ideal Size

SuperSizeMe8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Not sure if this has already been posted and I'm sorry if it has but I was just wondering what would be your ideal size/shape etc. for your piece of man meat? For example, I am currently 6"x4" hard but would really love to be just over 8" long and somewhere between 5.5" and 6" around. I would like to be a decent size soft but still have "some in reserve" for when I get hard. I think my ideal flaccid size would be about 6" long and about 4.7" around. To top it off, my penis curves sharply to the left when soft. I would love it to hang perfectly straight (so I could pee hands free :wink:) but when it got hard be the same shape as it is now (out at a 50 degree angle with an upwards curve about three quarters of the way along. I would also have to remain cut. No offence to you uncut guys here but I really don't like the look of that extra skin. Just my opinion.

So, now I have said my bit, what would your ideal cock be like. Obviously most of you smaller guys would love to be bigger but what about the monster cocks around? Would some of you guys prefer to be smaller? Why?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seriously doubt you will find many (if any) guys who want to be smaller.

I am not very big and would certainly like to be bigger.

SuperSizeMe8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...or maybe 8x9.

I'm sorry but I really do think it's wrong to have a cock that is thicker than it is long. Especially when you're talking about one that thick!! How many people out there are going to be willing to take something that is 9" thick!?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry but I really do think it's wrong to have a cock that is thicker than it is long. Especially when you're talking about one that thick!! How many people out there are going to be willing to take something that is 9" thick!?

Sorry about that...it is late and I got fumble fingered typing.

I meant 8x6 or 9x6. Yeah 8x9 would be a bit extreme...even for an idiot like me!:tongue:

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems like the golden standart is 8" x 6"
That's what every guys wants to have. :)
You're looks cool though
I like the curve - nice

SuperSizeMe8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It seems like the golden standart is 8" x 6"
That's what every guys wants to have. :)
You're looks cool though
I like the curve - nice
Thanks Matt! Always nice to get some complements. I have always thought of 8x6 as perfect but there are some people on this site who claim 9" and it really doesnt look all that big. Maybe it just the photos. I know mine looks way bigger than in most of those photos. Except the PE stretch one of course :biggrin1:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have to use the right photographic technique to make it look big.
Look through the galleries here and you will see examples of this. I am not
talking about "enhanced" photos. Just using the camera to get the right perspective to make things look bigger.

I think 8x6 or 9x6 at the most is ideal. Nobody would call that small and very few would say too big. Most women would be well pleased with that.

SuperSizeMe8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Basically, I want mine to be big enough that I can fill any girl, or guy, to capacity and still have vigorous sex if I want without having to stand at the other side of the room like some of the guys here. Would you guys prefer to be a shower or a grower? As I said before, I want enough soft mean to make an impression without detracting from the shock af how big I am hard.

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to have an 8X6 dick. I'm doing PE to add that extra inch. I'm currently 7X5.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big enough flaccid to show a sexy bulge and still get enough bigger erect to make a good impression. Yep, that is it...you described the ideal penis!
Unfortunately, I will never be the owner of it...:mad:

SuperSizeMe8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I would love to have an 8X6 dick. I'm doing PE to add that extra inch. I'm currently 7X5.
Which website or product are you using? Does it seem to be working? I discovered PenisHealth.com about a year ago and started doing some basic exercises. I still have all of the exercises printed out and hidden away in my bedroom but I find I don't have the time (or the privacy) to do it as I am currently in a shared dorm at an on-campus uni.

SuperSizeMe8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Big enough flaccid to show a sexy bulge and still get enough bigger erect to make a good impression. Yep, that is it...you described the ideal penis!
Unfortunately, I will never be the owner of it...:mad:
All the more reason to assist us others who have a slight chance so that you at least might get the satisfaction of having helped a number of others gain the ideal penis.

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which website or product are you using? Does it seem to be working? I discovered PenisHealth.com about a year ago and started doing some basic exercises. I still have all of the exercises printed out and hidden away in my bedroom but I find I don't have the time (or the privacy) to do it as I am currently in a shared dorm at an on-campus uni.
Recommended Daily Workouts
I'm using these workouts. I have also tried a few from thundersplace.com
I've been doing these exercises for about 5 weeks now. I've seen a tiny increase in length and girth. I took the week of Christmas off from working out because I went to South Carolina to see my brother. I'm trying to get back into the routine again. I just finished my girth workout about 2 hours ago. If you read the comments from that website I posted above, everyone has exprienced gains by following the schedule. As for finding time to do these workouts, I usually find that the best time to do these is when everyone else is sleeping, so that you can't be disturbed.

SuperSizeMe8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just had a quick browse and it looks very good. Most of the exercises look very similar to PenisHealth.com

Will try doing the exercises in bed at night. The problem after that is trying to exercise without having to wank every 2 minutes!

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my weaker moments, I'd like to be 8x6. But the honest truth is that these large penises have a somewhat comical look to them...they make for a fun novelty, but in the long run I like being average.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my weaker moments, I'd like to be 8x6. But the honest truth is that these large penises have a somewhat comical look to them...they make for a fun novelty, but in the long run I like being average.

Yeah, I agree somewhat and have heard others say the same thing.

8x6 would be a lot of fun though...in more ways than one. I would just like the confidence of knowing I did not need to be concerned with size.