Ideal Support for Playing Physical Sport

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Frederick Fuzzynuts, Feb 21, 2009.

1. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Hi guys,

wondering what your suggestions and views are on what the ideal support is for genitalia when playing physical sport such as rugby or footbal/hockey etc.

Im not interested in wearing a jock strap but what else do people wear.

Compression shorts or something else??

Please post in here what your views and experiences are,

thanks in advance.

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    For real support nothing beats a jock.

You soon learn to fill it out and it allows the rest of your body to flex while keeping the family jewels safe.

When I do heavy duty work such as moving tree branches, and other heavy gardening I also appreciate a well formed cup. I an quite active and enjoy the opportunity to flex my body with a good work out doing the heavy yard work.

I just returned from a civic improvement project where the participants removed a lot of dead trees and shrubs from a cemetery. I wore my jock with a cup and did not have to worry about striking my jewels with the wayward branches.

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I should have also stated that after hernia surgery/repair in 2005 I am especially careful regarding this region of my body.

4. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd recommend the UnderArmour BoxerJock. I wear these for all kinds of activities (hiking, cycling, weightlifting, cross-country skiing, etc.) and they are great. They're 5-10 percent lycra so they give a hint of compression and support without the full genitalia-crushing treatment that I have found with actual compression shorts.

You can easily find them at major sporting goods stores: Dick's, Modell's, Sports Authority, etc.

The BoxerJock comes in 2-3 different leg lengths; I personally prefer the longer ones, just to minimize riding up the thighs.

Steve

5. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

compression shorts -- Under Armour, specifically

but, you have to play around with the sizes to get a good fit

6. hung and horny

I wear tight lycra shorts and mesh shorts over those. That way, my junk doesn't bounce around, but it is a little...unprotected.

I read what you said, but still, a jock is your best bet.

7. riffraffruff

riffraffruff New Member

i actually go commando in just shorts when i play sports, its never been a problem for me other than the occasional flash out the shorts legs!

8. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

thanks for your input guys.

looking on the under armour website there is a pair of compression shorts that have a mesh vent at the front and i was wondering how noticeable ur dick is behind this vent as in the changing rooms that wud be fine but thre would be certain occasions where it would be inappropriate for me to have my dick on display to others.

9. B_ScottWilliamsonOC

B_ScottWilliamsonOC New Member

Jock thong

Draft saved Draft deleted