ideal threesome for a woman?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I would love to be with a woman. But i want to do that when its just her and i, no male competitiveness involved so we can just take our time to play and explore each other. So saying that my ultimate 3-some would have to be me and 2 well hung guys. Preferably they would give each other some "attention" as well as me :biggrin1:

akira22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two men for me. I'd love to experience DP, and also have a scenario where I'm riding reverse cowgirl while the other licks at my clit.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've only had one threesome with two guys that really worked out well. Too often it's like they draw an imaginary line down the girl and each takes a side. If I could recreate that more flowing, easy-going threesome with two guys, that would be great. But (being bi), I generally prefer a guy and a girl - the best of both worlds!!

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be interested in two men and one woman threesome, initially to explore the possibilities. No real interest in the two women one man scenario, other than to please my current guy. Would not want any jealosies created but rather a consensual three some where each is having a great time. J.e. Me doing my best to satisfy their desires, and vice versa.

So how does one introduce a third man into the current non-committed non-emotional relationship of a two-some? Is it best to have the man go find another man? Perhaps a good friend, relative? Should the woman go find a willing participant? Just want to avoid competitions, jealousy, I suspect these emotions might be wrapped around womens' minds as opposed to mens' thinking, when they most always see sex as a physical gratification rather than really "connecting" with a woman and developing a relationship?

thickfriz

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it varies, i like 2 men sometimes but i also like to share a big cock with a friend from time to time too

but an ideal threesome for me is two vary big cocks i can play with all by myself :smile:

Would love the you friend and me option lets get together we are very close!!!

NaughtyUKGirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ive tried 2 men and 1 woman and 1 guy. The 2 men doesnt go down that well as alot of guys get intimidated by my fella's size, so I definantly preferred the latter...but thats becuase I do get off sharing my fella with another girl and seeing the pleasure he gets....plus I have fun with them both to!