ideal way and weirdest place you've had sex.

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So just started this thread to see how others are different.

My ideal way: To have my guy watching the soccer/football game. legs open, pants at his ankles, beer in his hands. Slightly buzzed and other hand on my head. I of course would be working with my oral skills.

Weirdest place: I was bent over a tomb stone and it was raining at night.

heathandjake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ideal: having my favorite maintenance supervisor sitting at my desk while I'm going to town on his cock.

Weirdest: Late night after bar closed down; took a ride down a long, lonely stretch of road. I was giving head to my one-night stand as he drove. He parked outside of a public works building and proceeded to fuck me while I was propped up against his car. He was just about to climax when security came running towards us. We quickly got dressed, got into car and drove off spinning tires LOL. Needless to say, we met again in order to fully climax.

MoonDoggy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ideal: With a gorgeous woman on a pile of rugs and cushions in front of a fire with all other lights off.

Weirdest: After catching the last movie of the night, on the bonnet of my ex's car in the shopping centre's parking lot before moving to a local park and continuing by the river.