ideas for a third date

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by faceking, Jul 24, 2006.

1. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    so i'm going to go on the perverbial third date on wed or thurs. we had sex a couple weeks ago. had actual sex a number of times throughout the eve/morning, but everything was relatively conventional. although I loved the duration and instances... was fairly standard.

hoping to have a conversation around being a bit more experimental. she's a divorcee who married her first partner young and yada yada yada... so my guess is they did a "few things back in the day, but since then, it was 'lights out/missionary'".

i'd really like to get funky with her, and fast... blond, aerobic instructor... you get the picture... a shame not to utilize it ... what's a good way to ask, and/or just get into it. plus she's small (5'2" and a buck ten, tops)... good for slamming against the wall and .. well you know.

normally, i don't kiss and tell here.. but I think this one has potential... but I don't want to freak her out, via long-term potential, but at the same time.... (and just in case) want to get FREAKY. this one will be very short-term, me thinks... this is for fun...

but how do you say "I've never been fucked in the ass, moreover...anally pleasured.... would you kindly be the first.. I've brought appropriate toy and lubricatant"

much less, i know you've never received a facial... but if you are ever going to like it, i'm the one.

thirdfold... anal... "you haven't ...trust me... this'll go great".

I want to be the 'nice guy', but I really want to molest her. Tastefully. :tongue:

I mean .. Agent Kujan... how do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?

2. faceking

Albums:
    P.S. she loves my dick (but everyone hears that here),... but thinking of you guys here (I did remark... "there's certainly bigger")

3. sares

sares New Member

I think you definitely need to start small. and I don't mean give her the small day-glo dildo first... I mean start with words.

the fact you're thinking about this, thinking about her, imagining doing things with her, that's hot. premeditation and planning is something a lot of women never get. it shows you are thinking about her and finding her sexy even when she's not there. you are already starting from a great place.

so, use it to your advantage. emphasize you are thinking of her and how you want to explore things you've never done with her. make it into a mutual adventure rather than "molestation" (unless she gets off on being used, which is possible). get her to share, and don't shut her down. and you may have to talk a while before you find it's right to share some of the more extreme fantasies.

if she balks even at the talking point... you've got an incompatibility. but if she gets excited, you may let the tiger out of the sack, you know what I'm sayin'.

4. faceking

Albums:
    that's the plan, and I already hinted at that... but didn't go over well. she's never had an orgasm with man (rolls eyes... as I've only overcame that twice... once after 2 years, and the other cause she was so drunk, she relaxed for once). what is up with non-orgasmic women... that like to have sex for a long time. nothing like the validation of even a one-n-done, but multi-orgasmic... nothing like feeling like ... nevermind

you.. are talking like a wingman... love the "balk"reference.

a little wine/drinks... I'll ask questions... see where it goes, but as a gracious gentlemen,... backpeddle when needed (but have said "toys" and "peripherals" in satchel [yes, I'm fucking straight and have a satchel (besides it's Armani, is leather and green and kicks azz)...who cares].

5. sares

sares New Member

is "balk" a wingman word? I just like it. always makes me think of a horse freaking out. and since we're talking riding... lol. the metaphor fits.

okay now you're getting vague. by "didn't go over well," what do you mean? as in, what did you say, and how did she react. specifics. have to get a mental picture of your girlfriend/lover/whatever so I can empathize with her.

and this is really confusing. once after two years? like you were giving oral for two years? lol... or you mean... you overcame a similar sexual block for two other women?

if so, that is awesome you helped two women finally get off. kudos to you.

but the triumph simply isn't transferable. skills like listening, stamina, and empathy can apply to any person, but most "techniques" you learn with individual women are limited in effectiveness to that particular woman. obviously there is a lot of crossover, but the "magic move" for one woman will just make another woman yawn.

and for the record, if you were even thinking of getting near my ass with your cock, you better be helping me come all the time, every goddamn time. so again, you gotta start small. her pleasure needs to be the project.

lol... okay... I am sensing an attitude problem. but I will try and address the question.

when I was anorgasmic (for the first four years after losing my virginity) I had sex a fuckton of a lot. at first, the payoff was making my boyfriends happy. I wanted that sense of control. and it wasn't like it hurt or anything... just felt as nice as having my arm touched. yeah, that got old. I still enjoyed the man's desire, but the resentment of seeing him get his was STIFLING. like being invited to a gourmet restaurant to WATCH HIM EAT. just appalling.

I started to try and make a project of it myself: I wanted a lot of sex because I hoped every single time was practise towards getting it right. this was after I realized no man was going to help me and I had to help myself.

see... listen to yourself. "nothing like the validation." dude, her orgasm is not about you. yes I think men have a right to take pride in helping a woman to come, much as a woman feels pride in giving her man pleasure. but for god's sakes make sure your heart is in the right place. it is FOR HER.

and it is simple decency to ensure she has a more gourmet meals than she can eat before you ask her to go adventuring to new and "exciting" restaurants.

6. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

a really nice long dinner at a small little local restaurant, then go to a nice quiet park/overlook/beach and then get down to business.

7. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Something like this:

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted