Ideas for valentine's day

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by roosevelt, Jan 22, 2007.

1. roosevelt

roosevelt New Member

Well, I'm looking for adeas for valentines day, I already have some plans, but I'm always looking for good ideas to improve the plans further.

So far:

I'm taking her to New Orleans the following weekend, where I've got a suite reserved in a 4 star hotel, Flowers, Chamagne and Chocolates are the order of the weekend, along with the royal treatment, We'll also be able to do as much or as little prtying as we want, since it's the weekend leading up to Fat Tueasday, and our Hotel is only about 3 blocks from the french quarter and burboun street.

I don't have anything planned for Valentines day itself, but I have time constraints, as she works until 6 that day, has homework for Grad school, and has class at 8 the next morning, so I only have a few hours at best, so I hope you guys will help me make the most of it!

Money is really no object, so let your imaginations go wild... We're both very adventurous people, so the sky really is the limit, like I say, the only issue is time.

Thanks for the help!

2. DGirl

Gold Member

Why don't you give her a Nice piece of you..." It is something that I wanted myself for a while.." Those WWW.CLONEAWILLY.COM

This is just a GREAT gift for her that KEEPS on making her a HAPPY women even when your not home. I am sure you will have other ideas form tons of other people.." This is just my suggestion..."

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Money is no object... A line every ladies likes to hear

But even thoug you are both outgoing and adventerous it sounds like you are both very busy, so my suggestion would be when she gets home from work have a hot bath ready (maybe with rose petals) and a few aromatic oils to give a nice relaxing, soothing massage or have someone come in and massage the both of you. Sure its no mountain climbing or diamonds but she will love to just relax on a busy day..

ANd now you've just made me aware that i'll be alone this Valentines day

4. Principessa

Gold Member

I was just bemoaning that same fact in chat last night.
    :heart: njqt466 :heart:
    February 14, is probably the most annoying day to be single, with New Year's Eve running a close second for me.

5. naughty

Gold Member

Sweetheart,

Always have a back up plan. SOme of my female friends and I are planning a girls night, just in case... We try to get together at least once a month and it helps . For some reason, both of those holidays tend to be problematic for me as well but not in the way you would think. I have had more arguments or misunderstandings with people I have dated over those days than anything else so I tend to twitch when they come around .Also Valentines day is the day after my dad's death so basically the combination are not much for inspiring feelings of amour....

6. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Valentines Day is when the pussy farts happen (according to Andrew Dice Clay).

7. teaseme76

teaseme76 Member

What about "Your Dick in a Box" for Valentine's Day?

8. MsImperfect

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hahaha, that skit was hilarious!

9. DGirl

Gold Member

Now that is a PERFECT GIFT!!!!:tongue:

10. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or you can gift wrap certain portions of your body and present them in an appropriate manner/time. Check out my gallery for wrapping ideas.

11. roosevelt

roosevelt New Member

Yeah, I always hated singles awareness day. sorry if I brought up bad stuff ladies and gents.

I appreciate the ideas! I'm actually trying to get back the solid silver replica of my phalus that I made about 8 years ago. If I can, I'll give it to her as an art piece (not sure how comfortable it'd be for anything else...)

I love the idea of the massage and hot bath, I think I'll do it, any other ideas?

Draft saved Draft deleted