Ideas for what to wear next season

D

deleted3782

The Rosa Chá fashion show opened in São Paulo with a model showering naked on the runway, followed by lots of guys and girls in very little clothing. Hope this helps in picking out what you will be wearing next spring...which will be very little according to this show. :rolleyes:

YouTube - desfile rosa chá (masc) - spfw, verão 09

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Funny how these things get around.
That was me ... the fifth guy, in the red shorts with the white belt.
Sheesh.

what a HUNK of man..but what a small package! :( COME here baby, I'll console YOU... :p

Why on God's green Earth do they believe people will be wearing this shit??

your remark just shows YOU'VE never been to RIO DE JANEIRO!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think all of those guys left their bulges backstage, at home...or still rolled up in their sock drawer...cuz none of them had one!

however...they were hot:)

another weird thing..all the girls looked a LOT a like.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmm. No way in hell am I wearing what those guys had on, but I liked the Lara Croft-ish look for the women. Though they all looked like the same freakin' model.

I'm all for wearing next to nothing when it's warmer, and they seem to be on the right track, but yeesh, those concepts were awful. I'm beginning to doubt that we'll ever see reasonable shirtless styles from these kinds of shows. I'll just keep paving my own way I guess.

D

deleted3782

There was one sort of pirate shirt that I kinda liked...

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i didn't know those were all different girls until the end :confused: they all looked alike. and what was up with the colorful shirts and speedos look paired with sneakers? is it just me who thought that was mismatched?

No, I agree. Sneakers and anything other than jeans are a big no for me for general wear clothes. Obviously going running is different though.

And the whole tiny shorts with long-sleeve shirts thing is a bit... no.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
No, I agree. Sneakers and anything other than jeans are a big no for me for general wear clothes. Obviously going running is different though.

And the whole tiny shorts with long-sleeve shirts thing is a bit... no.

shoes with speedos (yuck :mad:) is more than a bit no, it's a HUGE NO. they should put some flip flops on or just go barefoot.

a lot of times i really wonder where these designers come from... it's like you can pick anyone up off the street, let them mess around with ugly clothes, and it sells for thousands of dollars. i mean, i can do that too, so why haven't i been discovered yet? :lmao:

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are you bananas?? Shorts and long sleeves looks SOO cute.. If worn properly. The only rule to fashion is that there are no rules, only cute outfits and ugly ones.

Not shorts and long sleeves in general, these shorts and long sleeves. So I guess I'm only bananas regarding this particular style? :smile:

It just seems pointless to dress up the torso when what they're trying to do is show more of it. You shouldn't have to create an illusion of "airiness" and light colors, just make shirtless a viable fashion choice already!

I must've lived in Rio in a past life.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Not shorts and long sleeves in general, these shorts and long sleeves. So I guess I'm only bananas regarding this particular style? :smile:

It just seems pointless to dress up the torso when what they're trying to do is show more of it. You shouldn't have to create an illusion of "airiness" and light colors, just make shirtless a viable fashion choice already!

I must've lived in Rio in a past life.

you're partially right, jack. shorts and longsleeves don't really flow well together. however, sometimes people can wear it and still look good. for instance, if you're doing a beach look, like for the girls, it's easier to get away with... like pairing a long flowy linen tunic with shorts (see attached). it doesn't look so bad right?

but in the video clip... long sleeve button up shirts with speedos and sneakers? just. plain. wrong.

Attachments