Ideas on how to get more younger guys 21-30ish interested in Naturism

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have any Ideas on how to get more younger guys 21-30ish interested in Naturism?

just thought I'd ask you guys, since with once of my groups we have a real growing number of younger people, but with another organization in which I've been involved with there is a huge age gap... very very few under 30, and then the age jumps to like 40/50 and over... i just found out the other day the median age is like 53...

I'm trying to get them to realize the error in their ways as it seems to me that they have been wanting to focus on the 21-25 eye candy demographic prior to focusing on the 30-40 demographic... and they all have different ideas on how to bring in a younger crowd..

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most young non nudist guys are 1)paranoid about getting an erection, and 2)worried they might not have "the right body" for a nude beach. Older guys grew up having communal showers and open change rooms which is why they are more likely to try it.
So, although young guys are curious and like the idea, they are too afraid to go.
Of course once they are at the nude beach they soon realise there was nothing to worry about and no one cares about erections (not in my country at least) or what you look like.
The difficult part is that first visit. The best way to introduce a shy non nudist is to actually go there with him, as it can be too confronting alone. Then, let him get undressed when he wants to without any pressure (here nude beaches are also used by clothed people so one does not feel pressured to get naked right away if at all).
As time goes on (not necessarily the first visit) he will start to become comfortable and try getting naked (often just a quick swim at first) and wear clothes less and less.
The worst thing to do is make someone get naked when they're not comfortable with it.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i read a lot of naturist camps and stuff don't allow single men from the ages of like 18-40 or something, so thats really discriminatory and offsettting. so its not like they could try if they wanted to.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone have any Ideas on how to get more younger guys 21-30ish interested in Naturism?

just thought I'd ask you guys, since with once of my groups we have a real growing number of younger people, but with another organization in which I've been involved with there is a huge age gap... very very few under 30, and then the age jumps to like 40/50 and over... i just found out the other day the median age is like 53...

I'm trying to get them to realize the error in their ways as it seems to me that they have been wanting to focus on the 21-25 eye candy demographic prior to focusing on the 30-40 demographic... and they all have different ideas on how to bring in a younger crowd..

perhaps a younger crowd doesn't like to hang out with a bunch of nude old people eying them up. like you said they want eye candy.

Last edited:

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have more beaches and saunas that are naturist or clothes optional. A mixed CO sauna would be an introduction, especially if part of a mainstream gym.

S

SirConcis

Perhaps free beer to any 20-25 who undresses on the beach would attract them ? :)

Remember, this is a generation that showers with the underwear on, a geeration which wears baggy shorts as swimsuit in order to not show anything. Their brains are wired to hide their body. Perhaps not as bad as muslim women who wear berkas, but if it isn't stopped, it may one day get to that with men too !

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly when I think of 'naturists' I envision old hairy fat guys and their old saggy wives more than anything else. I think a lot of people do as well. Not saying anyone here fits that mold, but if more naturists made their bodies nicer to look at, maybe more younger guys would give it a try.

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
good question. i went to a nude beach in florida once and found the crowd there to be very friendly. that helped. i went alone - wanted to try a new experience and i did not have friends in the area. a guy parked pretty close to me and we just started having idle talk. nothing sexual. you saw all sorts of people there, yeh some were old and saggy. so what. some guys had big cocks. some did not. the women. same thing. some were loaded upstairs and some were not.

you just have to make it clear that it doesnt matter if you look like a god or goddess in order to be nude at the beach. young people are very uptight about their bodies. naturists seem to be very uptight about erections. this dude and his girl near us at the beach started making out. he got boned. big boy. looked military. no one in this instance seemed to care, but i understand that is a big no no among nudists. chill people. guys get hard sometimes. welcome to the united states. :(

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

perhaps a younger crowd doesn't like to hang out with a bunch of nude old people eying them up. like you said they want eye candy.

Exactly. The OP was right to say they need to focus on the 30 to 40 demographic first and lower the average age in the group and then work their way down the age range from that. Then the young guys wouldn't stand out so much and wouldn't feel so uncomfortable. Too bad they aren't listening to him because he's absolutely right. Must be very frustrating.

When Don K. lived here in Dallas, he was very good at recruiting new members for DAMN (Dallas Area Male Naturists -- or as we sometimes like to say: Naked Men Against Dyslexia) including hot young guys. Just his great personality I guess. After he moved the supply of new people really tapered off. Dallas' loss was Ft. Lauderdale's gain. Unfortunately he passed away a few years ago. Rest in peace, Don. We miss you.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this dude and his girl near us at the beach started making out. he got boned. big boy. looked military. no one in this instance seemed to care, but i understand that is a big no no among nudists. chill

HUNG, HARD, STRAIGHT, MILITARY guys are my favorite!! :biggrin1:

Define "making out." If it was just kissing, that shouldn't be a problem. If it was anything sexual -- fondling, etc. then yes you're right, that's a big no-no. As the motto says "Lewd it and lose it" meaning if there is sexual activity at nude beaches, nude beaches will be outlawed.