identical twin, identical penis?

the1andonlybe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone,
this question has been bugging me for quite some time now; do identical twins have exactly the same length, girth, shape etc. penises. This would then prove that penis size is genetic and not related to external factors, and that however hard we try we cannot influence the size of our penis.

Because sometimes one twin is taller than the other or has a slightly different facial structure.

Anyone out there a twin or had experiences with twins.
Another tidbit of information apparently if one twin is gay the other has a 60% chance of also being gay

nintig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
to answer you question there are two identical twins called the woods twins... they do photo shoots one is thicker than the other and one is longer.....

as far as the gay thinggoes i don't know but i do know two identical twins who are both gay but only j/o with one

felix20

Just Browsing
Media
Here's the deal. Genetics and enviornment are not completely independent of eachother. Take height for instance. Everybody's genes give their bodies a maximum height to grow to. That does not mean that you will grow to that maximum. It just means that there is a certain height that your body probably won't grow past. If you want to get close to that maximum, you can do things like eat a healthy diet.

The same is probably true with penis size. Everybody's genes give them a basic layout for how the penis will develop. So identical twins might start out with the same penis, but because of enviornmental influences might end up with differently shaped penises. Does this help?

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah diet would play alot with growth and size in twin....I mean in the US there are hormones in meats that in my opinion accelerate growth in individuals that might not be that tall so I am sure diet and environment would play a factor in the penis size too....

Chinese 9x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No they are not the same. I happen to know these 2 guys which are twins. The older one is a shower, 8 inches while soft and only grow up to just over 9 inches when hard but very thick. The younger one however only 5 inches when soft but grow to almost 11 inches when hard but not as thick as his older brother.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my fraternity there were two different sets of twins. Of course they were both encouraged to measure. One set was pretty fuggin' identical down to the millimeter (believe me, I held the ruler). The other set was close, but maybe a quarter inch off.

writernyc

Experimental Member
Media
I have older brothers who are identical twins, and they're cocks are exactly the same size in terms of length and width (which is to say very large), but one brother's cock is distinctly veiny and has a slight curve.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once knew a pair of twins and they were both gay. From a trip to the gym with both of them I found that when flaccid their cocks were pretty much identical. Another friend of mine had sex with them both (not at the same time!) and told me that their cocks were not identical when erect - in terms of length and girth they were pretty similar but very different in shape - one had a very significant curve while the other had a straight erect cock... I guess it would be different for all twins... Very rarely are identical twins actually 100% identical, one normally has different hair growth or a birthmark somewhere or something...

dijstra1975

Experimental Member
Media
My twin and I are all but identical in the penis and most other ways. Only differences are my circ is slightly more aggressive (mine was for medical need; his cos he liked mine) and I'm slightly thicker (more wanking?) and now his pubes are blond like his hair...vanity.

Reactions: Aiden Branson

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an identical twin. I've never seen my brother's penis in a state other than flaccid nor compared measurements (we're close, but not that close...). Having said that, in the relaxed state our penes appear to be of identical size, shape, and overall appearance; you couldn't tell us apart just by looking at our genitalia.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Wow....That is pretty interesting....Twins are quite interesting....I have fraternal twin guy friends who you can not really tell apart except one is slightly taller than the other like the Olsen sisters....They sound and act exactly alike....They use to fool and sleep with the same girls all the time....Oh yeah the only noticeable difference would be their penis size....Although both were pretty big - one was way thicker than the other one....Surprised some of the girls they hit didn't pick up on that....That is crazy to me....

boyo333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have identical twin brothers aged 22. I have seen them together flaccid, and seperately aroused. Their genitals are identical.

Reactions: Aiden Branson

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pene_Negro_Grande said:
. . . . - one was way thicker than the other one....Surprised some of the girls they hit didn't pick up on that....That is crazy to me....

Perhaps just an indication that females don't put nearly as much importance on dick size as we guys would think/like! It probably takes a big degree of difference before the average vagina registers size discrepancy -- like it or not, macho dudes!:rolleyes:

Davyd18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Chinese 9x6 said:
No they are not the same. I happen to know these 2 guys which are twins. The older one is a shower, 8 inches while soft and only grow up to just over 9 inches when hard but very thick. The younger one however only 5 inches when soft but grow to almost 11 inches when hard but not as thick as his older brother.

Sounds hot. I'm in Montreal, so you should e-mail me! :)

orion_is_sweet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my brother and I are identical twins. I'm gay he's straight. Neither of us have seen one anothers penis's except for when we were younger I guess but we don't remember. According to my mom we hated clothing, lol. But we've both measure and somehow our penile dimensions are exact opposite. He's 7.5 inchs long and 6.25 in girth. and I'm the opposite at 6.25 in length and 7.5 inches in girth. I'm sure that's just a very odd coincidence though, lol.

But I'm curious to know how it applies to other twins out there. everything else about us is pretty identical though. except he's taller by a centimeter and a half and 'm heavier by 3 pounds. And that one scar he has on his left knee. and our tattoos, lol.