identical twin

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:lmao:

Are you asking why people bring it up as a topic of conversation? Is this a boundaries question?

I honestly couldn't tell you. From what I read here on LPSG, it seems that a lot of people breach a lot of boundaries that I would never cross.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, how do you respond? Do you sincerely say, "Thank you!" Or do you scold them with, "I really didn't want to know that you've seen my brother's penis." Or do you sarcastically say, "Gosh, I don't understand why mine is so much smaller!"

kepper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
WHY DO PEOPLE TELL ME THAT MY identical twin HAS A HUGE PENIS?

I am an identical twin and it is true that some people have asked me about "how identical" we are, especially when they get to know you. I have never had anyone tell me anything about my brother's junk, and it sounds pretty odd to me that people are saying that to you.

DozerLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am an identical twin and I am hung about half-inch bigger than my twin bro.
I am 7.5x6, he's 7.x6 - both cut - big mushroom heads.

kepper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am an identical twin and I am hung about half-inch bigger than my twin bro.
I am 7.5x6, he's 7.x6 - both cut - big mushroom heads.

My twin and me are pretty much mirror images of each other... to my knowledge our cocks are virtually identical in shape and size (which has been verified by a couple of shared lovers LOL). Our bellybuttons are a bit different and he has a little more hair on his torso than I do, though he still is pretty hairless on his torso.

I think the shape of our eyes is slightly different, and that and our hair styles are the way most people tell us apart.

Last edited:

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have identical twin housemates. I have known both for 15 years. One has bigger hands and a smaller feet. The other just the opposite, smaller hands, bigger feet.Dick size seem to be the same and both with big low hangers. I have had them both, not at the same time and i was never supposed to tell one about the other,lol....

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i lived with identical twins in college. most people couldnt tell them apart. both dick looked identical soft but when they were hard on curved a little to the right. it was hot seeing them walk about the house naked

Jeremy1109

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am identical twin as well. My brother and I are as close to exactly carbon copies as is possible. The only difference down below is that my twin has a small mole on his right butt cheek. I have the same mole, but a little bigger. We have often shared lovers or been involved in threesomes and our partners in bed have a real difficult time knowing us one from the other. In fact, my mom says the butt mole helped when we were younger - helped her know who was who. We even sound alike -- our mom and dad will often call by the other twins name when we talk to them on the phone!! We are the second set of twins in our family, but the only identical twins and we have 8 other brothers and one sister. All of my brothers look very much alike -- and we are very similar in dick size, shape, etc. Strong genes

kepper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am identical twin as well. My brother and I are as close to exactly carbon copies as is possible. The only difference down below is that my twin has a small mole on his right butt cheek. I have the same mole, but a little bigger. We have often shared lovers or been involved in threesomes and our partners in bed have a real difficult time knowing us one from the other. In fact, my mom says the butt mole helped when we were younger - helped her know who was who. We even sound alike -- our mom and dad will often call by the other twins name when we talk to them on the phone!! We are the second set of twins in our family, but the only identical twins and we have 8 other brothers and one sister. All of my brothers look very much alike -- and we are very similar in dick size, shape, etc. Strong genes

My twin and I have shared lovers a number of times... when we were in our early 20's we'd often go clubbing together when we were home from college. Some people really are attracted and interested in identical twins and it usually wasn't hard to find a hot person who wanted to play with both of us. That's why I can say that both of us are virtually identical in the "junk" department. That fact was sometimes highlighted by our competitive personalities... LOL

I guess we both enjoy being twins because we have always kept our appearances similar... I know that I enjoy the attention most of the time <blush>. Since neither of us is married, we live still together today, but our jobs are very different and both of us travel a lot. We still occasionally share a bed partner if the opportunity arises, but since both of us have people that we are involved with, that doesn't happen often. When it does, though, there are often comments about our strong physical resemblance even when we are unclothed.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have twin sons with a similar mole- one has one just above his left butt cheek. They are identical 'mirror twins'- growing up they would try to 'swap'- so the trick was to get their shirts up to spot the mole. It took them yeaaaaaaaaaars to figure out one had a mole and the other didn't (sometimes my wife and I would play along on the swap to see where it would go- we always knew which one was hehind it tho...

and from what I have seen bathing them as kids and at the pool, they are 'identical'

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Growing up I had identical twins for friends. They were exact copies of each other with one exception. When they were born their parents had the one born first circumcised so they could tell them apart. It always seemed pretty extreme but, I guess it worked for them. Their cocks were exact even with the thick vein down the center top.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my wife, of the oddball humor, suggested the same thing..

my question is- so in their teens do you have them keep their pants unzipped all the time? (mine liked the 'swap game'......

Growing up I had identical twins for friends. They were exact copies of each other with one exception. When they were born their parents had the one born first circumcised so they could tell them apart. It always seemed pretty extreme but, I guess it worked for them. Their cocks were exact even with the thick vein down the center top.