Identical Twins = Identical Cocks

hung_boy18

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was just wondering if identical twins have the same size cock? I would assume if they are identical it would be the same size. Are there any identical twins on here who may have seen their brother's cock?

Any photos of identical twins?

Reactions: hotinsofla

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Damn, if I had an identical twin, we'd be having so much FUN!!!

But to answer your question, I believe the answer is yes. I have a set of friends that are identical twins. I've seen them nude, (we swim together), and they look exactly the same size to me.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

don't jump on me because this admittedly dumb question is being asked in earnest. would you and your brother having sex be incest? or is that only if i child can be conceived? is it taboo in the gay community like it is in te straight community?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd think they'd be identical in size apart from environmental issues, if one was fed well and the other starved as a child for instance. I wonder if an identical twin desperately needs a heart transplant they think of killing their twin.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Genetics is only half the answer. Developmental factors affect the phenotype at least as much, so it's not a "given" that they are 'identical,' but ideally, they would be.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't jump on me because this admittedly dumb question is being asked in earnest. would you and your brother having sex be incest? or is that only if i child can be conceived? is it taboo in the gay community like it is in te straight community?
Incest by common definition is a sexual act between two persons who are related within degrees wherein marriage is prohibited by law. According to that definition, incest can involve a parent and their child, a grandparent and their grandchild, any two siblings. Since matrimony between two males is rarely legal, the sexual conduct between two brothers, even twins, would most likely classify it as being incestuous.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As I have mentioned before - I am a twin with a mathching bookend brother. Yes we are both gifted in that department. Guess we got it from big papa bear...

uz

SpitFireWheels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm guessing we'd be indentical.. I've never seen him with a hardon and I doubt I ever would:p or would want to...It's come up in conversation and we both say we're the same size so thats good enough for me

BHogan689

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have an identical twin brother but we're not identical below the belt. My brother is over an inch bigger and has been since we were about 14. He has held that over my head since we started actually being conscious that penis size mattered.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

But to answer your question, I believe the answer is yes. I have a set of friends that are identical twins. I've seen them nude, (we swim together), and they look exactly the same size to me.

Badboy... I'll be your identical twin... except I think you'd be 'more' idenditcal!!! :11::lick::beerchug:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As I have mentioned before - I am a twin with a mathching bookend brother. Yes we are both gifted in that department. Guess we got it from big papa bear...

uz

I would think that bookends would be exact copies in reverse, mirror images.
For instance, if your cock bends to the right, does his bend to the left and so on?
I went to high school with Identical twins. You really couldn't tell them apart... with their clothes on. The difference was the older, by 12 minutes, was circumcised, the younger was not. I guess their parents couldn't tell them apart either.

hung_boy18

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have an identical twin brother but we're not identical below the belt. My brother is over an inch bigger and has been since we were about 14. He has held that over my head since we started actually being conscious that penis size mattered.

That's interesting. I would expect them to be the same size. I wonder if something besides genes played a factor in him being bigger.

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Twenty some years ago I went to a live sex show in London, England. Half way thru two hot twins wearing leather jackets, boots, and nothing else came out with massive swingin dicks -- huge limp. They pumped up -- one was probably 9", the other maybe 7". Interesting since in every other observable way they were identical. They jerked off -- good show.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I'm not saying all do this, but from what I've heard it is relatively common for identical twins, even those that consider themselves heterosexual, to have some sort of sexual play. Weird to think about, but I suppose in some ways it may be ain to masturbation because, after all, they are almost the same person (at least physically speaking).

Not saying all do this. I have no idea personally, because I'm not a twin. This is just what I've heard.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Surprising that they have live sex shows in London. I thought that only went on in Amsterdam.

Twenty some years ago I went to a live sex show in London, England. Half way thru two hot twins wearing leather jackets, boots, and nothing else came out with massive swingin dicks -- huge limp. They pumped up -- one was probably 9", the other maybe 7". Interesting since in every other observable way they were identical. They jerked off -- good show.