Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have an identical twin brother. It has been quite some time ago since I have seen his cock, but I would have to say that in our case they are very close to the same size and thinkness. I don't know exactly as we never measured and compaired and was never discussed between us ever growing up.

Xavyon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm a twin & my twin brother's dick is bigger than mine. I don't know by how much & admittedly it's been many years since I've seen his dick (the last time I saw his dick we were teens). Other than the size though they look very much alike, i.e. we both have the same slight bend to the left & are both two-toned.

kepper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have an identical twin. We have shared partners a couple of times and I think our cocks are very similar looking when erect. I do remember one person stating that my dick looked more "steely" but that was probably due to the level of excitement that each of us was feeling at that moment. Soft, I think our cocks are fairly similar looking, though I like to think mine hangs a little longer than his does when soft. LOL

I remember one time shortly after we both had reached puberty and I walked into our room, he was laying in bed with erection in hand (presumably he had been masturbating), and he had a pretty good amount of "pre-cum" coming out of his dick. Since I had never seen more a drop of two from mine I was curious about why his cock looked so wet and shiny. A year or two later I asked him about his pre-cum, and apparently he "makes" a quite a lot when masturbating or aroused, while I am nearly dry.

We have always been very competitive and play sports like tennis and racquetball against each other, so we have seen each naked in the locker room and showers most of our lives. We are very comfortable about being naked around each other. Our bellybuttons are different (his is more of an innie while mine is a bit "swirly") and that has always been the case as far back as I remember. As for the rest of our bodies, we are pretty identical weighing within 5 lbs of each other, having the same shoe size, shirt size, etc. He has a very small amount of hair around his nipples and I don't. I have a more prominent "happy trail" then he does. Anyway, hope that answers the OP's questions.

kepper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
there are stories about parents having one twin "cut" and the other "uncut" so they could tell them apart. Can anybody verify this?

When we were younger, my mother was involved in a lot of "twin" support groups and studies. There was one study that involved 25 sets of identical male twins from 15-20 years of age that took place over 14 days in the summer. It was a closed study that was held at a university, so all of us lived together in a dormitory during that time. The twins were from all over the USA. My twin and I were in the group.

I saw many of the twins nude either in the shower room, the locker room, or the gymnasium changing rooms as there was plenty of time for recreation. I don't remember any twins that had differences in circumcision status, FWIW.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
there are stories about parents having one twin "cut" and the other "uncut" so they could tell them apart. Can anybody verify this?
Under Fictitious Stories here? That's the only place I can think of for a story like that. Wouldn't there be better and more practical ways to tell twins apart than that?

Xavyon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When we were younger, my mother was involved in a lot of "twin" support groups and studies. There was one study that involved 25 sets of identical male twins from 15-20 years of age that took place over 14 days in the summer. It was a closed study that was held at a university, so all of us lived together in a dormitory during that time. The twins were from all over the USA. My twin and I were in the group.

I saw many of the twins nude either in the shower room, the locker room, or the gymnasium changing rooms as there was plenty of time for recreation. I don't remember any twins that had differences in circumcision status, FWIW.

My twin brother & I are both cut.

9Up

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No often they aren't; there can be great variability between two people who share the exact same genes. Something called the epigenome can affect and influence any number of genes independent of our ultimate code (DNA).
Epigenetics is a relatively new area of study shedding light on the processes that allow genes to be either expressed or suppressed, independent of changes to the master code itself.

NOVA | scienceNOW | Epigenetics | PBS

I realize this was a cock question, and that I'm not posting on a biology board, but it's fascinating stuff to say the least. And yes, science geek here...

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im a twin also but i have not seen my brother naked since pre-puberty. I have no idea if we are the same size. The rest of our body is identical...don't know if that amounts for much.

my ex'es boyfriend was also a twin and he told me one was cut and the other was uncut...so that DOES happen..LOL