identical twins

da_blissmachine: Do identical twins have the same size penis?

biggbenn8: As the father of twins sons... I would have to answer yes, from my perspective. Their mother- who had an odd sense of humor- suggested we circumsize only one- to tell them apart... She then realized they might grow up to write a book about us...

Interestingly enough, they 'wear' on opposite sides- like a mirror image...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Identical twin, yes. We have the same size. It's impossible to tell us apart when we're naked, and we've even switched places some days.

jockfull: Interesting that your twins "dress" to opposite sides, but those kind of slight differences do occur in identical twins.

I know it's a bit off-topic, but it's related .........

I know a pair of identical twin brothers. Each has exceptionally sharp long-distance vision in one eye (like 20/10), but in one brother it's his right eye, and in the other it's the left. ;)

Aeden2: I think they call those mirror twins, where physically everything is the same, but one will be right handed and one left handed, or things along those lines...

bradleeM: I had close friends who were identical. They were the same size. They both lost their virginity the same day and with the same girl. When they were apart and one was having sex with a woman the other one was having a wet dream. We were in the military together and one was stationed in one country and one in another. They use to fool their girlfriends and teachers at school all the time.

hunter4vws: ;D
I have twin cousins, an we grew up swimming naked till about 12-13 but from what I remember they were exactly the same like a mirror image.

HotBoiLA: ok..don't mean to get incestuous, but do the identical twins that you all know (or those of you who are) fool around with each other? i'm sure many people think this is taboo and the same as any brothers fooling around (which i'm sure many do, by the way), but it seems to me (not being a twin) that this would be different.

kyle: I happen to have seen a set of twins separate and together. (And no, I wasn't sexually involved with either. It's a complicated story.) But although they were very close in size and shape, there was an obvious difference. 8)

biggbenn8: "Identical twin, yes. We have the same size. It's impossible to tell us apart when we're naked, and we've even switched places some days. "

-funny story- my twin sons are indentical EXCEPT for a small mole right above the ass. Used to be VERY hand when they would try to 'switch'- all we had to do was get their shirttail up... They finally realized in their teens (they both assumed they had/didn't have the birthmark...

TripodMillenium: I'm not exactly an identical twin, but I thought it was rather humerous to find out that the biggest difference between me and my fraternal twin brother is not available for the public to use as an identifier.....

To put it shortly.... my dick is 1" longer than his and his balls are bigger than mine...... Freaky or what???!!!

and I am only .5" bigger than my two older brothers who, as I had heard from their girlfriends, are the same size!!!! and they are 3years apart like I am from the younger of them!!!!! (please don't write back any "since they are BOTH .5" shorter than you that in itself would make them HAVE to be that same size..." - I noticed that myself.... I was just emphasizing)

jangel1976: :)
To respond to HotBoiLa's Question about twins messing around with eachother.
It happens quite frequently.
Primarily because as twins are exactly the same age, they go through the stages of development at the same time. So when they reach adolecence, and begin to explore their sexuality (and the questions, and curiosity that goes along with that), there is someone there that they have a VERY intamate connection with that they can relate to. Twins are very close and as far as their development goes, it makes prefect sense for them to go through and explore alot of things together.
In the case of IDENTICAL twins (which I am),
they have a relationship which surpases siblings and sometimes even parents.
Your identical twin is essentially yer clone. For all intense perposes they ARE you. Only once they are grown adults with years of DIFFERENT expierences does that change.

I guess one of the advantages to being a twin is that you never have to go through stuff alone. There is some one acutely aware, who can relate to you and support you.

biggbenn8: Having raised twin sons, I did notice at an early age they were curious about the others bodies (as it was a 'mirror image' part of it was "gee, you have ___ just like mine"... I had talked to other parents of twins- and was ready when I found them getting 'curious' as they got older. The first time I walked in on them messing around (mutual masturbation) I simply said 'excuse me' and stepped back out of the room. It happens.

I think if I were to have a twin I would equally as fascinated- haven't we all had the fantasy of 'making love to ourselves'?

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over the holidays, I met identical twins that were separated at 5 or 6 by divorce. One was taken to California by his father; the other grew up in Jersey across the river from the city. Yeah, they were identical except the surfer dude was maybe a couple of inches taller; his brother was maybe a little more muscled. No big deal; that is, until we hit the hot tub. The California dude was huge - more than twice the flaccid size of his brother (maybe 8 inches and thick); moreover, his cock was brownish red. His brother’s cock was the color of his stomach (cream-colored). After a few beers, one of my friends asked him if he pumped. *Nope,* the California dude told us that the reason he was so large was that as soon as his dad remarried his older step-brother sucked his dick every day. Within a couple of years, his genitals changed colors, and he was cumming by 10. He told us that he was around 11 inches; his twin told us, *At least.*

Until they went away to college and became roommates, they saw each other only a few days a year. My buddy from high school said they are inseparable today; they take the same classes, double date, share an apartment, etc.

Somewhere on this board was a mini-controversy about the abuse of a child by a servant and the author attributed the blow jobs to giving him size. At the time I read this account, I shrugged and doubted the connection between oral sex and size. But a few days later, when I heard this story I began to wonder.

Jay

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
jay_too,

The physical differences you describe would not be likely in identical twins, for even those who have been raised separately - in differing climates, economic situations and even differing (but proper) nutrition (one, say, a vegetarian) would remain nearly identical in build and genital development.

Due to the fact that both of these brothers are healthy young men, they must be fraternal (rather than identical) twins, which would explain their differences.

Pecker

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
We've all had that fantasy, biggbenn, but incest is kinda gross. Especially where I'm from.

@bilbobagginsx:
It's like height. Shorter ppl usually had worse nutrition.