Identical twins

Arkaadien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been wondering, after just checking out the Ashmore twins on another forum, got me wondering if there were any identical twins on the board, and if they had any funny stories or mishaps or dares where they pretended to be the other twin in a intimate encounter.

Reactions: SillyGayBoy

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been wondering, after just checking out the Ashmore twins on another forum, got me wondering if there were any identical twins on the board, and if they had any funny stories or mishaps or dares where they pretended to be the other twin in a intimate encounter.

hahaha.

Rape is so funny.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I asked what he was referring to, not what he said.
I'm guessing it's tricking the partner. Can you imagine if you think you are having sex with someone who you have particular feelings for but in actual fact it's someone else. That's incredibly creepy and would probably constitute some form of rape.

Edit: Cute avatar by the way.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
had a pair of twins hit on me they said they both liked me. and her friend also liked me. and "wanted me" 19 at the time i should have went with them.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I asked what he was referring to, not what he said.

abbcaa9ddfe856683cda20e6ee5757bb3783c01a2082365a53e1f562e0a3e1a3.jpg

Reactions: 950483

Arkaadien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol clearly what I was getting at was misunderstood.

Though the rape comment kinda seemed like it was a bit much. If it's a dare for example and the other person is willing regardless that would constitute consent I would imagine. I have heard of such things but often wondered if it was more guys being guys and boasting.

I have heard the odd story where a drunken twin ends up regretting things the following day but I was asking if anyone out there had actually factually heard of such or whether it is all hearsay or bravado

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... Though the rape comment kinda seemed like it was a bit much. If it's a dare for example and the other person is willing regardless that would constitute consent I would imagine. I have heard of such things but often wondered if it was more guys being guys and boasting ...

No, the rape comment isn't a bit much. I'm no lawyer but I think the argument that the person was consenting doesn't hold very well. It's exactly the same as if a woman came home with a guy, started foreplay with him in a dark room, and then the guy slipped out and some other random person came in to take over. Since it was dark the woman couldn't tell the switch had happened but she never consented to sex with this new rando.

There must have been a reason the woman chose to sleep with the first guy, maybe he wooed her at a bar, maybe they've been dating for years or whatever. But she consented to have sex with him for something unrelated to the second guy. The whole situation is legally questionable and morally deplorable.

Arkaadien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ask a simple question. Never again.

I got my answer in PMs from members who were miffed by the way this thread got spun.

Clearly from what I heard it happens and is a lot more common- mostly mistakes from people as I suspected especially in situations where alcohol and drugs were involved. That is why being drunk and having sex is NEVER a good thing. Duh.

And no- I don't condone anyone actively going out trying to mislead anyone, that's not what I was saying at all.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And no- I don't condone anyone actively going out trying to mislead anyone, that's not what I was saying at all.

Ok.

Arkaadien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did I say I wanted people to go out and actively DO dares or things of this nature? Given the wide breadth of human experience, I simply made a inquiry to which I had expected (not unreasonably) that reasonable responses if any might be posted, not vitriol. If I could delete this thread I would. I did not want to get into any arguments and a simple question of random curiosity was blown way out of reason.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You didn't ask if anyone's twin's partner ever mistook them for the other twin, like a guy shopping at a store and his twin brother's girlfriend come's up and squeezes his ass.

You asked about cases where one twin pretended to be the other in order to engage in an intimate encounter. Even if the other twin was in on the ruse, it doesn't absolve the situation with respect to the 3rd party (rather, it just doubles the number of people plotting to deceive them).

Even if you're just asking out of simple curiosity, it's fair for people to respond that it's a skeevy scenario to be curious about.