Identifying a clean and healthy vagina

FreshOnTheScene

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off I must say my experince with vaginas is very limited, so I figured here would be a good place to get some advice. I need to know both ends of the spectrum... what are signs of a clean and healthy (therefore suitable for sex) vagina and a unclean vagina (which would be left alone)... I really could use some help on this subject so I can keep myself clean and healthy... because nothing says "Hey, I'm good for a lay" than a healthy penis.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First off I must say my experince with vaginas is very limited, so I figured here would be a good place to get some advice. I need to know both ends of the spectrum... what are signs of a clean and healthy (therefore suitable for sex) vagina and a unclean vagina (which would be left alone)... I really could use some help on this subject so I can keep myself clean and healthy... because nothing says "Hey, I'm good for a lay" than a healthy penis.

Look for the FDA label reading "Grade-A Pussy". The nutrition facts are also printed on the left or right labia, depending on what her zodiac sign is.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pussy is like food. You will know if it has spoiled..........:wink:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

My first reaction is I'd say you ought to just stay the hell away from them, because I think any women that happen to be attached to vaginas deserve better than you. :biggrin1:.

But this is a support group, right? The wording of your post seems so much like a prank post designed to stir up some fuss. Or maybe an attempt at humour while asking a serious question. The question seems to convey fear or maybe even distaste about sex, and possibly even contempt for women. If your question is serious, here is some advice.

You can't determine if someone has STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) by appearance only. Presumably you are going to have sex using a condom properly, and that will reduce the risk of STDs. Herpes and venereal warts can still be a risk even with condoms, and they aren't always visible.

You are responsible for protecting your sexual health. Never presume anything. Know the other person you are going to have sex with and communicate. Always play safe.

FreshOnTheScene

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say you ought to just stay the hell away from them, because I think any women that happen to be attached to vaginas deserve better than you. :biggrin1:

That's pretty immature... I figured i could actually get some help on this site rather than being mocked...

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spend 30 minutes carressing them with your fingers, exploring every nook and cranny, guaging the response at all times - then a good 30 minutes on a taste and tongue check. If after these tests, everything feels and tastes fine, then proceed to use your penis. Don't forget the condom just in case.

FreshOnTheScene

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spend 30 minutes carressing them with your fingers, exploring every nook and cranny, guaging the response at all times - then a good 30 minutes on a taste and tongue check. If after these tests, everything feels and tastes fine, then proceed to use your penis. Don't forget the condom just in case.

That's helpful... thank you... I was wondering more on things more obvious... like a smell or something visual clue wise to know if I should continue any further

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's a little bit difficult to advise you if you are not already aware of what a healthy pussy is supposed to smell like.

They have an aroma that is intoxicating to most heterosexual guys.

Deviations from the intoxicating aroma are probably a bad sign....

But interestingly enough, some of the more serious infections you can get from a woman may not have any external sign or odor at all.

There may be herpetic lesions inside the vagina that you can't see, or genital warts. Many women with Chlamydia have subclinical cases and aren't aware that they have it.

Bacterial vaginosis (which smells fishy) or yeast infection (which smells like a brewery and can cause a whitish discharge) are gross, but are not going to cause you any lasting problems.

I diagnose bacterial, fungal, and parasitic infections for a living and have a degree in Microbiology (germs), so I know a lot about all of the above.

It may be a good idea to know a little bit about the woman, her habits, and how well she takes care of herself before approaching her vagina.:wink:

But I agree that the best way to protect oneself from all of the above is to use a condom. Oh, and by the way -- use it correctly. Read the directions on the package. It's amazing how many inexperienced (and "experienced") guys I encountered who didn't realize simple things, such as the fact that you should hold onto the base before pulling out.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Off topic...LPD if you made me wait an hour for it, regardless of what you were doing, I just might have to kill you.:wink:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

It starts with a tube of blood, drawn from the person to whom the vagina is attached. They are attached to human beings, you know.

Your post is funny.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Most women have clean, healthy vaginas like most men have clean, healthy cocks. But always use a condom until you know her well enough to dispense with the cover and maybe have tried out some of the investigative techniques, which are not infallible as people say. If she's sensible, she will probably demand the same thing. I have hardly ever fucked a woman on first meeting or casually without protection -when I did, both I and the women were stupid to do so- and luckily so far I have not had any problems in over 30 years of exploring pussy.

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live by this philosophy

If it is red or bumpy no humpy humpy
If it looks disfigured and red it does not need to be bred
If the smell makes you gag don't give her the stab

But thats just spartalee's philosophy.....take it or leave it : )

FreshOnTheScene

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first reaction is I'd say you ought to just stay the hell away from them, because I think any women that happen to be attached to vaginas deserve better than you. :biggrin1:.

But this is a support group, right? The wording of your post seems so much like a prank post designed to stir up some fuss. Or maybe an attempt at humour while asking a serious question. The question seems to convey fear or maybe even distaste about sex, and possibly even contempt for women. If your question is serious, here is some advice.

You can't determine if someone has STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) by appearance only. Presumably you are going to have sex using a condom properly, and that will reduce the risk of STDs. Herpes and venereal warts can still be a risk even with condoms, and they aren't always visible.

You are responsible for protecting your sexual health. Never presume anything. Know the other person you are going to have sex with and communicate. Always play safe.

Rawbone, thanks for your imput and it actually that wasn't a joke post/question. I figured I would try to get some good advice from men who are more experinced and know more on the subject rather than risking my heatlh.

Thanks everyone for your help, information and suggestions.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Rawbone, thanks for your imput and it actually that wasn't a joke post/question. I figured I would try to get some good advice from men who are more experinced and know more on the subject rather than risking my heatlh.

Thanks everyone for your help, information and suggestions.

I should have been more generous and less snarky. Keep posting questions.

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay...I need to add two cents here also. Looking at a vagina, you may or may not be able to tell if she is a healthy or clean individual.

I'm sure you and most every guy has heard the "bad" Jokes about "pussy smells like fish". It can....BUT....the fish smell is NOT her. But old or dead semen. She has obviously had unprotected sex recently.
Males usually urinate right after orgasm. Whether sex or masturbation. It is the natural way of cleansing the body. Urine before it hits the air, is sterile.
Women's bodies... particularly inside the vagina and uterus. Have a certain type of bacteria, that when they die off. They create....Hydrogen Peroxide. One of the cleanest things known to man. Hard to imagine...but true.

A vagina can smell badly due to Old Semen, Hygiene, Virus Infection or just Before or After her Period. Using condoms will keep the "fishy" smell away.
If you were to perform cunnilingus (oral sex) on her. And she is clean and so to speak, fresh. She will have a slightly acidic smell and taste. And the going will be GOOD! Of course...I would only use my fingers in forplay the first time. Get to know her and begin talks about sex and so on. Your fingers can bring a tremendous amount of orgasms to her before you even have sex.... Women are sure lucky that way!