Idiosyncratic routines and other minor annoyances

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
OK well I tap out rhythms and whistle and sing phrases from songs over and over and over till they hurt your ears and people want to slap me. It's a nervous energy thing a bit like a tick. I'm told I talk too loudly at airports and on planes. I'm obsessively attentive to my appearance.... I could go on. LOL

Thought of another one, I always take about an hour to an hour and a half to get ready to leave the house, and if I'm going out for the evening about two hours. There's just no point me even trying to sort it out at this point, I just have to get up really really early if I have early morning apointments.

I also never seem to remember everything I need to take with me so I end up having to run back into the flat to grab things having got a few paces out the door often multiple times, it annoys me so it must annoy others intensely.

I always take perfume with me everywhere and have no qualms reapplying it where ever I happen to be which for anyone who hates perfume and happens to be standinng next to me in the street/bar/shop etc. could be very annoying, but meh I like to smell nice.

Last edited:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I check to make sure I have my phone obsessively when I'm coming or going to a place.

I, too, must reenter my house about 4-5 times before I leave... having forgotten many, many things. My mother use to bitch and complain about this when I lived with my parents. "FOR CHRIST SAKE, IN AND OUT IN AND FUCKING OUT.. what ELSE COULD YOU HAVE possibly... left?"

I drink an assload of coffee in the morning.... I'm the continual last cup thief.. so I'm always making another pot.