Idiots on LPSG

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i do admit that being a woman on lpsg does have it's advantages. for instance, the male to female ratio on here is like 479786435485 men to 1 woman. it gives us women way better odds at sorting out who we want to talk to and who to keep away. but it does have dis-adavantages as well.
To be fair, roughly 70% of this site are gay and bisexual men. Most of the bi-guys are not looking for pussy when they are here, they only want cock. It is after all a big penis site. :tongue: I know your number was an exaggeration but the truth is if you are looking to chat with a 100% straight man who has an IQ larger than his shoe size and doesn't look like the love child of Yar yar Binks and Worf you are pretty much out of luck.
some men just don't understand that women crave intellectual stimulation and conversation. nor, do women want to see men jerk off on cam every hour on the hour.
So true! More importantly I have no desire to see a man edge for 3 friggin' hours. Why do they think that would excite me? :confused:

i've just had enough of all the bullshit going on around here. it's just made my lpsg experience very unenjoyable. there's too many fakes and so much shit-talking among the members. people just don't know how to go about expressing their views from a mature stand point.
I touched on that in this blog.

hopefully a day will come where we'll all just learn to get along!
Thank you, Rodney King. :tongue:

The problem with being a gentleman is you get a lot less sex and respect from women, sigh.
WRONG! If a woman doesn't recognize and respect a true gentleman she is not a lady; and is therefore unworthy of your time and effort.:cool:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
To be fair, roughly 70% of this site are gay and bisexual men. Most of the bi-guys are not looking for pussy when they are here, they only want cock. It is after all a big penis site. :tongue: I know your number was an exaggeration but the truth is if you are looking to chat with a 100% straight man who has an IQ larger than his shoe size and doesn't look like the love child of Yar yar Binks and Worf you are pretty much out of luck.
So true! More importantly I have no desire to see a man edge for 3 friggin' hours. Why do they think that would excite me? :confused:

I touched on that in this blog.

Thank you, Rodney King. :tongue:

WRONG! If a woman doesn't recognize and respect a true gentleman she is not a lady; and is therefore unworthy of your time and effort.:cool:

LOL njqt you always crack me up!! :lmao:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women want a bastard, they freely admit it. What chance do real gentlemen have any more.

No, I do not now nor have I ever desired a bastard. Nor do I know any women who want this either. You are talking about immature girls with no clue about life in general. The problem is a female can be 50 and still be an immature girl when it comes to dating, choosing men, and making choices in general.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Most women want a bastard, they freely admit it. What chance do real gentlemen have any more.

nope, not me!! i've gone through one bastard after another and they just keep on coming. but i guess it's life's way of teaching us imperfect humans to learn to understand and appreciate each other. like all heterosexual women, i'd just like to meet a guy who isn't selfish and doesn't treat me like crap. it's not a lot to ask for.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What good is the bastard if all she does is bitch and nag him all the time and then go to her friends and bitch about how much of an ass he is?

Both guys saying these things are virgins. There are a lot of nice guys who get laid. I dont think you arent getting laid because you are nice. Nice guys might not have tons of notches in their bedposts compared to pompous assholes but they must exhude confidence even if they arent worth a hoot outside of the bedroom, and that might be why it appears that jerks get all the women.

There is something else you are doing that isnt getting you laid. My husband was/is a very nice guy and didnt have a lot of sexual partners by choice, but he landed himself a pretty decent woman who respects him very much for the gentleman he is. He wouldnt tell you that he finished last.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
njqt said:
I know your number was an exaggeration but the truth is if you are looking to chat with a 100% straight man who has an IQ larger than his shoe size and doesn't look like the love child of [/COLOR][/FONT]Yar yar Binks and Worf you are pretty much out of luck.[/SIZE]

Damn, your posts involve so much php code it's nearly impossible to figure out what to quote :biggrin1:!

Anyways, just saying that some of us who are intelligent and attractive just don't do the picture/cam/chat kind of thing, and are weird exceptions who just enjoy posting :nana: <--not that you'd really want to cam with someone hardly 20 years old, I'm sure.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nice guys don't finish last in the race of life. Nice guys finish last in the bedroom, meaning they care about getting their women off. They respect their women in many ways and it shows in many ways.

Nice guys appear to not be getting laid because they arent as concerned about looking cool, having tons of women on their arm or bragging about their sexual encounters. Often they are pretty secure in who they are that they dont always have to have a hoard of women around to feel like a man.

Keep in mind that the women who love jerks are just as flawed as the jerks.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
What good is the bastard if all she does is bitch and nag him all the time and then go to her friends and bitch about how much of an ass he is?

Both guys saying these things are virgins. There are a lot of nice guys who get laid. I dont think you arent getting laid because you are nice. Nice guys might not have tons of notches in their bedposts compared to pompous assholes but they must exhude confidence even if they arent worth a hoot outside of the bedroom, and that might be why it appears that jerks get all the women.

There is something else you are doing that isnt getting you laid. My husband was/is a very nice guy and didnt have a lot of sexual partners by choice, but he landed himself a pretty decent woman who respects him very much for the gentleman he is. He wouldnt tell you that he finished last.

All I'm saying is there have been girls I have been nice to in the past, they complain about bastards and how they want to meet a nice guy. They like me for being a nice guy, but they go right back to a bastard, then I have to hear it all over again about how much of a bastard he is and why do I keep ending up with them. Either I'm too nice or these girls are idiots. I'm leaning towards the latter.:rolleyes:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Until he sweeps you off your feet and you start to think, ok, so he's a bastard, he'll change for me. But they never do and real gents are like nice guys, they finish last.

i have already come to realize that you cannot change a person, and a person is not going to change for you. that's the thing that most people can not comprehend. nobody ever changes unless they want to.

nice guys and gents finishing last... i'm not going to argue it's accuracy. but we should all already know it's ten times as more rewarding when you do save the best for last.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All I'm saying is there have been girls I have been nice to in the past, they complain about bastards and how they want to meet a nice guy. They like me for being a nice guy, but they go right back to a bastard, then I have to hear it all over again about how much of a bastard he is and why do I keep ending up with them. Either I'm too nice or these girls are idiots. I'm leaning towards the latter.:rolleyes:

You're too tolerant and being friends with these kinds of women is sheer torture. You end up being the nice "friend" they can lean on and share all their shit to and then they expect you to support their decision when they go back to him. They see you as nothing more than a friend. Once you are a friend to shallow women, they will never promote you to anything more than that. Period.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, ladies, just a thought. Next time you are trying to find nice, decent guys to talk to don't join sites dedicated to Large Dicks! Try something like, decent Christian men wish to chat with decent Christian women!
Also, Stacy, in your first rant you say how you are going away and then post many additional times to explain why you are leaving. Doesn't make a lot of sense, does it?!

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hate the way women write a guy off as too nice. It seems unless a guy is so called 'sexually threatening', they arent interested and you get labeled, 'just good friends'... might as well be the kiss of death when women start calling you that.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Hey, ladies, just a thought. Next time you are trying to find nice, decent guys to talk to don't join sites dedicated to Large Dicks! Try something like, decent Christian men wish to chat with decent Christian women!
Also, Stacy, in your first rant you say how you are going away and then post many additional times to explain why you are leaving. Doesn't make a lot of sense, does it?!

i never said i was leaving. maybe i should have interpreted myself more clearly. what i meant is that i do enjoy being an active member. but it's going to be a lot different now because of the things i have experienced lately on lpsg.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
You're too tolerant and being friends with these kinds of women is sheer torture. You end up being the nice "friend" they can lean on and share all their shit to and then they expect you to support their decision when they go back to him. They see you as nothing more than a friend. Once you are a friend to shallow women, they will never promote you to anything more than that. Period.

I've realized that now.:wink:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hate the way women write a guy off as too nice. It seems unless a guy is so called 'sexually threatening', they arent interested and you get labeled, 'just good friends'... might as well be the kiss of death when women start calling you that.

For the most part, women don't fuck their friends and they don't fuck their brothers. So once you start acting like a girlfriend to them or what they consider "brotherly", you are doomed to get laid by her.

I'm sorry its this way but there are dynamics that are in place in relationships that have been around since the beginning of time im afraid.

Kind of like when you start nagging a dude like his mother, he doesnt want to fuck his mom, thus he begins to find you less and less attractive no matter how hot you were before.