Idiots on LPSG

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i certainly expected to be bothered to some degree by the guys here because of the guy to girl ratio. it's just how guys are constructed to go after girls. yes, some guys can be idiots but it hasn't been too terribly bad here for me. but of course I'm not a regular.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's no secret I've never had any sucess with women, they have just never been interested in me as more than friends, often right from the start of knowing them.

I just don't understand them, but i've come to realise I'm never really going to be the kind of man women really want, thats why I'm glad i realised I'm predominatly gay. I know I dont stand a chance with a women, and as soon as get enough balls to date a guy, I might have a chance of being with someone in this life.

That was really a indicator for me that i was different from other guys, they had an instinct for women that women flocked to and I didn't understand or seem to have that.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There seems to be a lost art in social circles, both for men and women in that there is a time to be a Gentleman/Lady and then there are times to be a Whore (both in the masculine and female sense).
Just because a Gentleman isn't mouthing off about how many women he's laid in the last week to his friends doesn't mean he isn't getting sex at all.
Braggarts and loud mouths and men with no decency are rarely getting as much action as the would have everyone belive.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That problem seems endemic to those who only know how to be a gentleman. Try being a complete asshole to all women all the time...I guarantee you won't get any more action than by being the nice guy all the time.

The art of interplay comes in how, when, and to what degree one chooses to play the gentleman...or the rogue.

I now think this is true. And its with great regret that I came to this realization well after I'd spent my youth trying to be a gentleman toward women, as I was taught.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, hopefully you're able to get over what annoys you at lpsg and continue to be an active member. It's like everything in life, you weigh up the pros and cons and if it's good enough you'll stick around, and otherwise not. There are ways to block what sucks here easily enough, so that's a plus. Either way, sorry to hear of your troubles and I hope you do what makes you happiest.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's no secret I've never had any sucess with women, they have just never been interested in me as more than friends, often right from the start of knowing them.

Liking cock might have something to do with that, pup! Or not! :tongue:

That's right...it's those quiet ones you have to watch out for.

Hey, DC...mind if I borrow your ball-gag?

Here--use mine!

*throws it to HG*

If it does not reach you, use stuffed socks.

Coaster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey stacey i'm realy sorry to hear you've been having a hard time of it here lately. and belive me i hate the cocked brained trolls on here as much as you do. I've been lucky enough to chat with afew realy great girls on here (yourself inclued stacey ) and i realy like the i can talk and get honest opoin on thing here i wouldn;t get to talk about any where esle in my life. and it bums me ou tot no end that becouse of theese idoits and trolls it's become an up hill battel for guys like me who actauly enjoy talking to people and is not here just to wave thier cock around in girls faces. to say hi to a girl here i have to write a full pharegrahpe on why i am not a sex freak befor they'll give me the time of day becouse of the trolls that make it a hostlie place here full of unwanted sexaul harssenment. it quite unfair for everyone involed.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest, I'm more shocked that anything escalates to the level of the back and forth's of the PM's that I've read/seen posted in threads. In many cases, even astonished it started to begin with.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look to see whats in someone's heart before you look to see what's in their pants. Take the time to get to know someone. There are some wonderful people on here. There is no need for pics with me. I am willing to get to know anyone to see what's inside their heart. I came for the sex but the hearts won me over.

What a Gentleman!

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
there are too many fucking dumb asses roaming around lpsg.

i guess i just can't take a lot of the fake bullshit any longer. i am still going to continue to be a member...

like i said, there's too many idiots that make the site unenjoyable for the individuals, like myself, to want to interact with other members.

Wow! After that scathing assessment of lpsg you're still going to be a member!:eek:

I guess you realized that the dumb asses were unable to stop you interacting with the smart assess. And there is but one eagle7, fortunately.:smile: