Idiots on LPSG

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Idiots on LPSG"

rather piquant remarks from someone who doesn't even HAVE a penis, let alone a large one! Who are you to try to set the boundaries?!
Jesus Christ...can we please not have another pointless detour into the borderlands of misogyny over who has the right to be present and participate here?

It's been covered many times, and the consensus is always the same: aside from a small minority that largely overlaps the "idiot" presence, most everyone here not only accepts, but honestly appreciates, the girls' being here. So take that divisive shit and climb right back under whichever bridge you popped out from.

Well said, HazelGod.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ANd Rugbypup?

Based upon your remarks... how would you know if women will go for nice guys?

You don't sound nice...

Mayhaps they are simply astute enough to see that you may be a superficially friendly but reticent jerk?

Well, thank you very much, that's real insightful of you.

I'm tempted to ask what i've ever done to you but am in fact more inclined to tell you to go fuck yourself with the shitty end of a stick.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YAWN....it's really not that serious. Click the red X, log off, and go run through the streets with the wind in your hair on a warm summer's day.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And dudes need to stop bitching about women being on here too. If this was a site full of dudes most of us would leave, because not everyone on here is gay, curious, or the ever strange 99% straight.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just wanted to say that I think Rugbypup is one of the nicest most respectful men on here. I don't really know his situation but I'm sure he had a reason for his post. Perhaps he has ran into a few cunts in his life, who know's?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just wanted to say that I think Rugbypup is one of the nicest most respectful men on here. I don't really know his situation but I'm sure he had a reason for his post. Perhaps he has ran into a few cunts in his life, who know's?

That's very kind of you to say avrgjane, thank you.

I've got no idea what I said that poked a hair up that guys arse though.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
heres an idea "stacy" (although i can probably guarantee your a guy).. if you are so sick and tired of being "harassed" all the time and hit on (i dont know who would waste their time hitting on or harrasing someone with no pics to even prove they are a woman) why dont you chnage your profile, or make a new one, say you are a 48 year old single man, overwieght and ugly.. and no one will bother you.. there, problem solved,, then you wont have to waste your time bitchin about nothing... you can also grow up, be a big girl and ignore them.. and stop dedicating entire threads to them.. that only adds fuel to the fire, thats what those kind of people (trolls) like... ignore it and shut up already. ive been a member here only a few weeks and theres more drama here than a fuckin teenage love triangle

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol sorry again stacie, im a dumb ass, didnt realize it was you when i clicked your profile cause all your pics were gone... and incase anyone is wondering, stacie is 100% real, she just proved it about an hour ago, and quite a hotty too i might add

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lol sorry again stacie, im a dumb ass, didnt realize it was you when i clicked your profile cause all your pics were gone... and incase anyone is wondering, stacie is 100% real, she just proved it about an hour ago, and quite a hotty too i might add

It's a good thing that you apologized because i know shes a real female and i was about to get you in a headlock and pull your underwear over your head for that kind of disrespect Mister!