Idol....Who Will Go Home

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the American Idol fans on lpsg. I thought we could have a "predict who will go home thread each week. Here's how it works.

Predict the bottom 3. Predict who will go home and state who you think should go home if it's different from who you think will go home.

My bottom 3

Scott, Megan, Michael

Who will go home? Michael
Who should go home? Michael

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same thoughts here, my guess is it will be Megan, I doubt Scott is going yet but to me that makes sense they would be the bottom 3. Magen's voice just sounded like she was nervous and I never really thought Michael was that good of a singer. I think my only real feelings for Scott are based on his disability and not his singing ability.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have the same feelings about Scott. I think he's good, but not as good as some people think. I agree with you on Michael as well, an okay singer but not spectacular.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
is scott the blind dude? i think he's gettin a pass cuz of his handicap, he's good but not that good, he could go.

the big country singin dude should go too , he should be singing at state fairs and rodeos

and there's somethin freaky about that 16 yo chick with the maroon hair like she's channeling tina turner or something, but she IS good.

lil kim/raven whatever is too conventionally black, good singer but c'mon, the bar has to be way higher for the AA contestants, just cuz they're genetically gifted in the vocal chords dept.

the JT lookalike dude isn't gay enuff to win. and apu/anup whatever is too ethnic for american teens to vote for, though he might have a technological advantage, world wide his "people" do control about 15 billion cell phones

i think it will be adam, danny or the chick with the red hair who wins it all.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
2 hours until the dumping show (at least where I am)

Lets get some more predictions here.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
2 hours until the dumping show (at least where I am)

Lets get some more predictions here.

ok i'm not a number one fan of the show but isnt' it kinda degrading to make the loser sing the song that got them booted off the show one more time?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
isnt' it kinda degrading to make the loser sing the song that got them booted off the show one more time?

Why do they think the viewers want to hear the crappest performance of the show all over again? Ridic. They should perform their best song as a farewell.

I actually felt Adam could win for the first time this show. He should keep the look. But he wont. Even his extra chins were minimised. Megan sounded ill. Lil rounds, Danny & Kris were average but passable. Scott was his usual limited self. The young girl has strong vocals but I don't like her for some reason. Im not sure she would handle the media stuff very well if she won. Anoop has a really nice voice...but his image & personality are dull.

Megan or Michael out.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The four i thought were going to be on the bottom were, though to the missus's surprise, they sent back the blond gal and ended up with the three guys.

The final results were spot on though. Best treat of the night: Stevie's set. Most bizarre: Smokey's duet with (whomever she was) (whaaa??????)

Missus says Paula and Simon are dating?? wtf??

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, who goes home tomorrow?

I vote for, oops, forgotten her name. Megan? The blonde with the tatoos. She's out stayed her welcome. The same each week.

Bottom 3 most likely her, Anoop and either the red haired rocker or Matt.

My Kris was sensational I must say.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, not sure this week,I said Megan last week, her and the red head both were sorta crappy in there performances. If I had to pick a male I have to say Matt, I don't know if It's cuz I'm not into the Fray or if he just did it poorly. ALso I'm not liking Lil Rounds that much anymore. SO

1.Megan
2.Matt
3.Allison

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, not sure this week,I said Megan last week, her and the red head both were sorta crappy in there performances. If I had to pick a male I have to say Matt, I don't know if It's cuz I'm not into the Fray or if he just did it poorly. ALso I'm not liking Lil Rounds that much anymore. SO

1.Megan
2.Matt
3.Allison

I like your bottom 3 better than mine. I think you are right, and Anoop will not be in the bottom 3. The show was a bit uneven last night. Strange considering that they could sing whatever they wanted. I think it's very true what Randy said though, just because you love a song doesn't mean that it's the right song for you to sing.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She did look like CRAP! I think Anoop (and I like him) needs to realize that he's not the tough dude R & B/Rocker that he thinks he is. He was much better last week and the week before. Last night looked like he was trying too hard to be a rock star.