Idol....Who Will Go Home

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the best thing about last nites show was chris daughtry, and he was an AI loser remember? they should have just put him on for the half hr

i don't really care about any of the remaining 3

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, after Last nites final performances, I am sad to say that I think it will be Adam and KRIS in the final 2. I just think the combo of his performance with his "chick-magnet" appeal will propel him to the finals. and what an upset it will be if the final 2 are Gokey and Kris. Simon made it very clear that America NEEDS TO vote, AND NOT SITBACK AND JUST THINK ADAM WILL BE GUARANTEED A SPOT. RIGHT ON SIMON !!!!!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont care as long as it isnt Adam. Actually I would prefer that Danny go. Adam...wow! What a total package. I dont know why but when I was watching him last night the name Freddie Mercury came to mind. Regardless of what happens on the show, Adam is going to make it.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That diaidol place has been pretty off the season so far. They had lil rounds as #1 a few weeks and she was consistently in the bottom 3. It also doesn't take into account any text votes. With that said, it looks accurate to me in that Adam and Kris should be in the finals. Danny should have gone home last week. At least Adam and Kris will be interesting. A finale without Adam would be a long snoozefest.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That diaidol place has been pretty off the season so far. They had lil rounds as #1 a few weeks and she was consistently in the bottom 3. It also doesn't take into account any text votes. With that said, it looks accurate to me in that Adam and Kris should be in the finals. Danny should have gone home last week. At least Adam and Kris will be interesting. A finale without Adam would be a long snoozefest.

Well Skull, lets HOPE we can toast his win at the next NYC Meat-n-greet :tongue:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

My sentiments exactly. Not saying Gokey doesn't have talent--he does. But Kris is a better all-around singer AND musician and has some real stage presence. As for Adam, it goes without saying that he's incomparable--just as Simon gushed last nite. (I swear those two are going to end up fucking each other; Simon is clearly in love.) Props to Simon for clearing the performance rights to "One."

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PS - already got my Idol tour tickets for Wednesday Aug 12th - Cant wait to throw my jockstrap at Adam.... :cool:

Are you wearing assless chaps!!!

You'd think when it gets down to the last three they could do the shows with full songs and much less crap.

I must need my meds adjusted, Fucking Kris made me cray again last night and Adam did too when he sang One. After watching all these depressing Gay Themed Movies I've found on the GTM thread I can just about cry on demand just thinking about them.

Last edited:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got my fingers crossed that Kris makes it into the final. I think Danny is good but Kris takes more chances and shows some real artistry in his arrangements.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YEAH, I almost get this right every year, it's almost just like last year little david and big david, the rocker and the ballad singer. Someone joked if Danny didn't make it he was gonna be promoting eye wear.

Last edited:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It should have been Lil and Adam in the finals, but I have to say that the judges were completely fickle and contradictory when it came to giving her critiques and it totally crushed her spirit.

Almost as if they layed it on extra thick so that when she left, and subsequently becomes a humongeous star her idol experience will be the extra fuel to power her star.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yngjock - Sorry to say Lil just wasnt what she was cracked up to be. She was a competent singer but this show is not about Competent...and she ran out of steam..
Deno - Kris is Little David from last year. A good singer but doesnt possess the power of Adam (or David cook). And Pokey Gokey can now accept the Lenscrafters offer and get a paycheck. dont cry for him Argentina....
Nova - sorry to burst your bubble, but it wont be Kris. Adam has the Idol machine behind him, and the public, for the most part seems to dig him.
Skull - Congrats too you. Your efforts and prayers paid off. I sent Adam a msg suggesting YOU be his new publicity manager. And dont forget, we will toast at the NYC meat-n-greet...

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what are the odds any of these three will have a significant presence in the music world 2 yrs out? about 1M:1

I think you guys are letting ur cock rule rational thought. did u see the segment on chris where they were cutting between him singing and then they used the glen hansard original of that song for the music under the video of him going home? it made me cringe.

AI is like walking into your local 7/11 and culling for talent. it's tru by comparison you'll find ONE that's better than the rest, but that doesn't make them great. the only thing that floats the winner's career (briefly) is the HUGE amount of money they pour into promotion. It's all marketing, from the auditions to the finale.

but i guess when the so called legit music industry is dominated by crap like the jonas bros, the bar is pretty low to begin with.

Last edited:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what are the odds any of these three will have a significant presence in the music world 2 yrs out? about 1M:1

I think you guys are letting ur cock rule rational thought. did u see the segment on chris where they were cutting between him singing and then they used the glen hansard original of that song for the music under the video of him going home? it made me cringe.

AI is like walking into your local 7/11 and culling for talent. it's tru by comparison you'll find ONE that's better than the rest, but that doesn't make them great. the only thing that floats the winner's career (briefly) is the HUGE amount of money they pour into promotion. It's all marketing, from the auditions to the finale.

but i guess when the so called legit music industry is dominated by crap like the jonas bros, the bar is pretty low to begin with.
Carrie UNDERWOOD.......multiple grammys at the CMA awards
Jennifer Hudson....Oscar AND a grammy
Kelly Clarkson....MULTIPLE Grammys

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Carrie UNDERWOOD.......multiple grammys at the CMA awards
Jennifer Hudson....Oscar AND a grammy
Kelly Clarkson....MULTIPLE Grammys

ya but do u actually listen to and enjoy their music?

chris daughtry is the ONLY AI contestant ever that produced anything I actually listen to and think is good. i also think he's the only one that would have made it with or without AI.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ya but do u actually listen to and enjoy their music?

chris daughtry is the ONLY AI contestant ever that produced anything I actually listen to and think is good. i also think he's the only one that would have made it with or without AI.

Obviously Thad, this is YOUR opinion, which you are rightly entitled to. but just because you feel a certain way, doesnt mean its representataive of and entire population, which seems to be the tone of your post. The I,I,I thing doesnt work here because just since you dont actually listen to many of the Idol winners music, doesnt mean others dont as well. Evidenced by the multi-platinum sales of many of the artists. Many of the Idol contestants careers may very well die, either because of lack-luster talent, poor marketing, bad publicity, etc. But true talent, ambition and drive will result in many long lasting careers. Dont write anyone off yet.

Oh, BTW - nice cock !!!! :tongue:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well I am 100% so my dick isn't doing any thinking for me. My mind is, and my mind has told from day one that Adam Lambert possesses talent like no one else on the show has ever had, or ever will have. I don't think I've ever witnessed someone with such a powerful combination of stage presence, confidence, vocal control etc. I mean, what American Idol contestant is going to pick Mad World, and make it better than any previous version? (greatest song ever)

It has never really been a debate about who is the best this year; to anyone who knows anything about singing and music, it has been Adam. It is only about whether or not America is truly able and willing to vote for someone like Lambert to win the title (sound familiar don't it?). Kris has been showing since he did Bill Withers way back that he was in this for the long haul. He is the safe pick. He is the pick that scared Americans will make when choosing. Adam represents a whole lot more than some vanilla wafer cookie cutter typical American Idol guy does. Someone who, from day one, has never doubted who he was or hid who he is. Eyeliner, nail polish, whatever. "Here I am America, love me or hate me, get used to me".

He will be the most successful Idol of all time in the end in my opinion. Slash offered him a spot to be the new lead singer of his band. HELLO? He is a ROCK STAR. Daughtry is not one of those, neither is David Cook. They are wannabes compared to this guy.

Don't let the whole American Idol stigma fool you. Some people on this Earth possess extraordinary talent; they only need to find the right vehicle or platform to show it.

And whoever thought Lil should be in the finals must not have watched past the top 36 performances, she got worse and worse every week and she picked the most stupid songs.