Idris Elba Finally Speaks About His Allegedly Massive Penis

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Curious: why do Americans say "I COULD care less" (implying that you don't care as little as you might) whereas Brits say "I COULDN'T care less" (meaning that your interest in something is absolutely as minimal as it possibly could be)? It's always puzzled me!

karl8

Sexy Member
Media
Curious: why do Americans say "I COULD care less" (implying that you don't care as little as you might) whereas Brits say "I COULDN'T care less" (meaning that your interest in something is absolutely as minimal as it possibly could be)? It's always puzzled me!

It's a common mistake in both countries. "Couldn't care less" is the correct phrase in American English as well as British. Think about it: if you're saying you could care less, you're saying you still do care somewhat, which is the opposite of what the speaker intends to imply.

Tovidious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What he said. The correct phrase in both cultures is 'couldn't care less,' and both Americans and Brits sometimes say it incorrectly. 'Could care less' is not a misnomer, it is simply people not actually knowing and using the correct phrase.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
both Americans and Brits sometimes say it incorrectly.

I can assure you that in 50+ years I have NEVER heard a Brit of any age say "I could care less"!

Other than that, yes, I agree, "couldn't" is the correct word. I was just curious as to why American culture has corrupted it to what is, clearly, wrong.

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can assure you that in 50+ years I have NEVER heard a Brit of any age say "I could care less"!

Other than that, yes, I agree, "couldn't" is the correct word. I was just curious as to why American culture has corrupted it to what is, clearly, wrong.

I can assure you that I have heard a few Brit's say it. I for one was not and still am not worried about correct usage of a phrase under this circumstance. Back to the subject at hand...that man is SEXY and I could care less (but I don't care to put that much effort into forgetting all that I have seen of him) about his dick size. :biggrin1:

ZaleKing

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Who cares?

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

So you're fun at parties, I bet...

Idris' penis is still huge, I feel...I don't know. I just think he is lol

kuroro

Expert Member
Media
Idris is not "huge" I don't think. Probably normal size in the range of 7-8'. But you know what? You cares. Sure, big size is a plus bonus, but who the manhood belongs to is all that really matters.

I don't care if Idris is only 5-6', I'd still worship him like an Nubian Adonis god.

Reactions: keenobserver

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
Idris is not "huge" I don't think. Probably normal size in the range of 7-8'. But you know what? You cares. Sure, big size is a plus bonus, but who the manhood belongs to is all that really matters.

I don't care if Idris is only 5-6', I'd still worship him like an Nubian Adonis god.

7-8 is not a normal size...! :rolleyes:

kuroro

Expert Member
Media
Well, for some people here, 7-8' is not considered as "big" enough lol. Size is always a plus, but fir me, who it belongs too is really all that matter.

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Butt-hurt British linguists comment here:
:biggrin1:

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think it's interesting that he's the only person laughing. the audience is quite and apparently awkward. such reverse sexism. a guy has a bulge in his pants and everyone is awkward and nobody cares. yet a woman has a "nip slip" and it's front page news.

ugh.

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
7 or 8 inches is big period. Guy here lie so much about their pretend 12 inch dicks that people think different. Also there aren't any pictures of Idris Elba penis so why assume he is any size?

Because this whole forum is speculation. That's basically what it is.