Idris Elba

freakassoid

Experimental Member
Media
Was watching season 2 of HBO's "The Wire" last night, and in episode 12, there's a scene in which Idris Elba, who plays Russell "Stringer" Bell, appears to have on no underwear beneath his pants. His big dick can be seen swinging freely underneath his clothing. Does anyone have any shots of this hot, hung actor?

lesteasy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Can u get te name of the episode because i could possibly cap it. I have all the seasons 1 2 3. Episode 12 is actually in season one, which is why i want to know the name of the ep. Let me know.

freakassoid

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry if I wasn't clear, but it was the 12th episode of the second season. It's either the last or second to last episode of that season, as I recall. (I only rented the DVD, so I can't go back and look at it.)

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As yet I've been unable to find anything to indicate how well (or not) hung he is.

I confess to having a massive crush on him, and am positively giddy with excitement as he's a really good friend of one my favourite colleagues. Have requested a signed photo saying "To Denise, thanks for the best night of my life, Idris" haha

Anyone able to locate a nice shot of him?

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Why have I never heard about this scene until now.... I would have watched the movie long time ago. I googled it. Tons of talk about his package/bulge in the movie. Yet, I'm finding it impossible to find a vidcap of the scene online. So, can any find one or post one. Thanks

discostu

Sexy Member
Media
Apologies for dredging up a very old thread but I have to ask the opinion of people on a photo of Idris Elba. He is an ambasador for a sports programme in the UK and the photo they use makes it look like he is seriously hung.
Unfortunately I can't find a direct link to the photo but it can be seen on the English Premier League site here Official Site of the Premier League | premierleague.com or here Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League in an advert on the side (might need a couple of reloads to get the right advert)

Is it just the way his jeans are creasing or is he packing a monster?

Cheers

*relurks

Reactions: heavy weather