If 5.5 is average why do...

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
I thought a stretched penis is a tiny bit shorter than the REAL not self-measured erected boner. Some studies confirm that and I can confirm the same from my own measuring experience. Nothing is bigger than my real hard cock... ;-)
I agree. In my case, my "stretched flaccid length" is not even close to my actual erect length. Maybe part of it has something to do with pain tolerance? (Guys with higher pain tolerance/less sensitivity might be able to stretch their dicks more intensely than guys with lower pain tolerance/more sensitivity.)

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would be nice, since I'm 5" x 5", but I can assure you that the vast majority of guys I've hooked up with have been longer than me (although my 5" girth is closer to average).

Being I am a straight man I have only seen naked guys at sexy parties that me and my girl go to and just about all are smaller than me so I would have to say that most guys that don't get naked is because they are not confident in there dick size so you never get to see how small they are and it throws the scale off much the way that if you are big you want to show off. I went my dick out at a drop of a hat because I know it's big.

youngtonedbull

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Would be nice, since I'm 5" x 5", but I can assure you that the vast majority of guys I've hooked up with have been longer than me (although my 5" girth is closer to average).

How an you be sure you don't have a selective bias?

Similarly with women, more hung guys are confident and willing to show off than are men with tiny penises, so while the average may be X", many females experience an average of X+1" and thus an average man is comparatively small.

Women are also tend to have more stringent (picky) standards on men as well, as said earlier, 5'8" is average male height, but despite this, women pay more attention and prefer men above 5'10.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
five to six is average when dick girth is over five inches circunference
under five circunference is small
a dick is huge by its girth,
also is huge by its lenght and
also huge by its gland head
and if all them huge quality affect same dick we gef a huge marvel
but only long dont work ,it need thickness so
short (5 to 6,5 ) and thick work much better
and with huge gland head look greater

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is why the united states should change to the metric system like the rest of the world.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
4 to 6 inches is small but if it is pretty thick ,never mind,and
it's become a huge dick, at least in the range 5 to 6 inches lenght and is very good for sex activities ,
of course having good erecting capacity and last hours to come
because a dick under 6 ,thin,with ED problem, and after 2 or 3 cum ,
is for suicide
nevertheless we must accept it ,at end it is only for having sex,and of course for get marriage,or get a bride thinking in having sex and don't only friendship ,
but remaining ,absolutely it don't care