if a friend said she never had a big cock, would you share your man?

thickthock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Question for women: If a friend of yours said she never had a big cock and wanted to try one, would you share your male partner with her?

If she said she never had good sex and you have good sex with your male partner, would you let him have sex with her?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for women: If a friend of yours said she never had a big cock and wanted to try one, would you share your male partner with her?

If she said she never had good sex and you have good sex with your male partner, would you let him have sex with her?

Me watching this thread

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a hole in the bottom of that bucket?
Yes, connected to a popcorn machine is the closest to a perpetual motion machine for this kind of threads.
So when a woman joins here a hung male partner is assigned to her, that’s some perk.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
airplane-cant-be-serious.gif

Zinkababe

Experimental Member
Media

no, i can't help it that i have better sex and a thicker p

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Myself and my husband are in the lifestyle, more the niche side of things rather than the run of the mill swing scenario, what we do is slightly different.
Firstly we tend to keep genuine friends and lifestyle friends separate, our personal sex life is also separate from the lifestyle and world never introduce anyone into our personal sex life.
If we did bring a genuine friend into a lifestyle situation it would likely change the dynamic of the friendship, I'm not ruling it out, it's just there's so many things to consider.