if a friend said she never had a big cock, would you share your man?

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Myself and my husband are in the lifestyle, more the niche side of things rather than the run of the mill swing scenario, what we do is slightly different.
Firstly we tend to keep genuine friends and lifestyle friends separate, our personal sex life is also separate from the lifestyle and world never introduce anyone into our personal sex life.
If we did bring a genuine friend into a lifestyle situation it would likely change the dynamic of the friendship, I'm not ruling it out, it's just there's so many things to consider.

Bingo, nailed it... You have to check them into one box or the other... I've been in the lifestyle for years, I could never imagine doing a 3some etc with one of my lifelong best friends. lol. Like the Offspring song "you gotta keep em separated"... my ex had a problem with this when she wanted to try swinging with me... she insisted the ppl joining us should be close friends... just my opinion but it doesnt work that way.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
could you explain how a woman's fantasy of riding a big cock is a man's issue?

The thing is, it wasn't a woman who started this thread and you gave us VERY LITTLE information to work with. The post reads like lazy wank fodder.

You want more sincere replies, ask with more sincerity. Just a suggestion.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thing is, it wasn't a woman who started this thread and you gave us VERY LITTLE information to work with. The post reads like lazy wank fodder.

You want more sincere replies, ask with more sincerity. Just a suggestion.
What makes you think that someone with a name like thickcock is looking for spank bank material by starting a thread about women lusting after a doozy of a dong?

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for women: If a friend of yours said she never had a big cock and wanted to try one, would you share your male partner with her?

If she said she never had good sex and you have good sex with your male partner, would you let him have sex with her?
I've been " shared". ( asked to " share" actually). Partners making the request most definitely keepers.
Two of the "sharees" became bed partners with me and the " sharer". Very nice!
Question for women: If a friend of yours said she never had a big cock and wanted to try one, would you share your male partner with her?

If she said she never had good sex and you have good sex with your male partner, would you let him have sex with her?

Reactions: lapdog2001