If a friend's husband asked to see your breasts?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Wouldn't it be immoral to hit someone just because one doesn't like what the person said? I mean, it's immoral to make a friend feel objectified, and to sneak around behind a friend's back to be inappropriate with their spouse. However, wouldn't hitting them for it be wrong too?

yes but that's the typical double standard where women don't actually have to take any responciblity for thier actions
if they feel like hitting someone, they must be ok for doing it...

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Okay, here's the situation: my wife and I are friends with a great couple. They are the best, closest friends we've ever had. We live several hours apart, and they come stay with us every few months, we stay with them, etc. We trust them more than any other friends.

My friend's wife is fairly attractive, nothing amazing, but cute, and just very nice and sweet. The biggest thing--she has the largest, most luscious breasts ever! I've only seen them in clothing, but I know they're 34DD (my friend told me), and she's a pretty petite woman. I don't want to do anything with her, and I would NEVER cheat on my wife.

That being said, I want to see her breasts SO BAD! She's not the type who is a total prude, but I'd also say she's about a 5 or 6 out of 10 on the adventurous scale. Just her and I ran to get breakfast when they were over last time (as I said, we're all very close), and I was really debating whether to ask her if she'd be offended if I asked to see them. It's driving me crazy! I masturbate when they're here thinking about how amazing it would be to get to see them! Am I completely out of line here? If I ask her, do I risk her just completely rejecting me and making major issues? For some reason, I don't think she'd just be utterly shocked, and I think there's a chance she may actually think about it, but I could also be wrong, and really be in hot water. I just don't know what to do. I want to see them so, so bad. If she asked to see my 7.5" dick, I'd show her in a heartbeat. Any advice?
You are in grave danger.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
was he going to FORCE her to show him her titties
I don't recall him asking if he should rape her so don't try to get it twisted
point is when you see something you like to be big, and it is big, you wanna see it...

No,you don't try get it twisted as i didnt mention rape.:rolleyes:

Your original peeve was us women being on here and you thinking,and believe me it is thinking us women spend our times ogling the guys penis on here.I cannot speak for ever female on here but i know that alot of us like the chat side of it and rarely,if ever,ogle the contents of the guys pants.

I look at 3 guys on here and only at their delectable torso's......tummy and chest.

The biggest thing on here is your attitude and trust me,i didnt want to see it but sh*t happens:rolleyes:

I think it's immoral anytime one person who is larger hits another person who is smaller, regardless of the reason or the gender of the either person, but any person who asks to see his friend's wife if he can see her tits has fallen into "crazy person" territory and is not to be trusted

I think it is wrong for anybody regardless of size to hit anyone.Violence is revolting regardless of who it is

Last edited:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
FWIW, I never ask a friend to show me her tits. It's just plain rude.

Now, a bunch of my friends are comfortable with social nudity (e.g. - getting into hot tub) where no sex is allowed, so in those situations, if they are nude, I can see them just fine. Nor do I mind a glance in my direction.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FWIW, I never ask a friend to show me her tits. It's just plain rude.

Now, a bunch of my friends are comfortable with social nudity (e.g. - getting into hot tub) where no sex is allowed, so in those situations, if they are nude, I can see them just fine. Nor do I mind a glance in my direction.
that's it really.

women who want to be seen naked will find or create occassions where they can show off to like minded folk, which is totally cool.
the rest of the female population should be left in peace.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that story isn't as good as it could be, I recomend spicing it up and putting it in the erotic stories archive :p

No spice to it. The surviving friend was a very close friend of my husband and drunk out of his mind that night. I was putting a pillow and spread on the couch for him to sleep it off and he grabbed both Cap and me by the arm and said he was dying, and that as a final wish he just wanted to feel my breasts because he was a sinner and that's as close to heaven as he'll ever be (God, I love the Irish!). He was like a little kid and I had to laugh and said if it was OK with Cap. Cap told him to sleep it off.

Ian didn't die and he didn't get his dying wish. He remembers nothing about the night or professes not to.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No spice to it. The surviving friend was a very close friend of my husband and drunk out of his mind that night. I was putting a pillow and spread on the couch for him to sleep it off and he grabbed both Cap and me by the arm and said he was dying, and that as a final wish he just wanted to feel my breasts because he was a sinner and that's as close to heaven as he'll ever be (God, I love the Irish!). He was like a little kid and I had to laugh and said if it was OK with Cap. Cap told him to sleep it off.

Ian didn't die and he didn't get his dying wish. He remembers nothing about the night or professes not to.

Hahah this is something I'd say sober.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I know a couple where the wife is very well endowed. We've been close friends with them for over 26 or 27 years (actually, I know him for over 35 years!) My wife told me once about 20 year ago that the other wife had amazing breasts! Ever since then, I've asked the other woman on a regular basis to show them to me. I ask when we are alone, when we are with our spouses, at parties, at the beach, on vacation...anytime, anywhere. She never does. I am waiting for the day when she is drunk and suddenly realizes that they are beginning to sag. Then, she will produce them simply to verify their loveliness before the world loses them forever. I am sure of this.

Yes, I am sure.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is it with men and this issue? I have never asked anyone to show me some body part I have been curious about, but men have even offered me money to see them. What is wrong with you people? Can't you think about how your petty fantasies might make a woman feel if you shared them inappropriately?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am waiting for the day when she is drunk and suddenly realizes that they are beginning to sag. Then, she will produce them ...

...they will drop to the floor, bounce back up, whack you upside the head knocking you out stone cold before you have had a chance to get even a peek.

I am sure of this.

Yes, I am sure.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...they will drop to the floor, bounce back up, whack you upside the head knocking you out stone cold before you have had a chance to get even a peek.

I am sure of this.

Yes, I am sure.
no, they have six inch spikes that'll pop out of her nipples and skewer his eyeballs.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
no, they have six inch spikes that'll pop out of her nipples and skewer his eyeballs.

Aw, he has been asking for 20 years, & none of the partners clearly mind.

Amazing - instead of getting stroppy - she just says no.

Her tits can't be that big - she seems too well balanced:biggrin1:

What a gal!