If a friend's husband asked to see your breasts?

MOX2009

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, there are a lot of cynical people on here. No, I know how it looks, and it must seem absurd. That being said, I didn't get around to telling my wife, because she ended up finding my email subscription to LPSG and read this entire thread--and no, she's not turned on, amused, or wanting a threesome. She's fucking disgusted and thinks this site is fucked up beyond all belief.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, there are a lot of cynical people on here. No, I know how it looks, and it must seem absurd. That being said, I didn't get around to telling my wife, because she ended up finding my email subscription to LPSG and read this entire thread--and no, she's not turned on, amused, or wanting a threesome. She's fucking disgusted and thinks this site is fucked up beyond all belief.

:rolleyes:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is your wife your left hand or your right hand?

Come on dude, with every post you lose more and more credability. The fact that you didnt get hit on the head with a frying pan is the dead giveaway.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So Thundercats, what did we learn today?

Well Lion-O... We learned that if you lust after your friend's wife's tits and you ask the internet what to do about it and the internet says "no" but you ignore the internet and you then cheat on your own wife with Tits McGee because you've had a couple of drinks and you're moronic enough to somehow let your wife discover what you've done via an internet forum then you deserve to fall in the hole you've been so busy digging AND FUCKING WELL STAY THERE.
Snarf Snarf!

Cynical? Yep and if you're not trolling, it's people like you who justify being so.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My bf lifts my top up at the drop of a hat, just confess to the hubby, if nothing else he'll be complimented.
My husband would beat his ass to a pulp and file for divorce. He would not feel complimented, but betrayed by his two closest friends. My husband trusts no one, so for him, these wounds would be very, very deep. It might even ruin his life.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, there are a lot of cynical people on here.
True and with good reason

No, I know how it looks, and it must seem absurd.
Yes it does.

That being said, I didn't get around to telling my wife,
Good. That is smart

because she ended up finding my email subscription to LPSG
Sloppy, Sloppy

and read this entire thread--
Bad. That is unfortunate

and no, she's not turned on, amused, or wanting a threesome.
Normal Reaction

She's fucking disgusted
More normal reaction.

and thinks this site is fucked up beyond all belief.
UNFAIR!
We told you to keep it in your pants and forget about those
"largest, most luscious breasts ever! ... they're 34DD" "(and they were amazing)"
She should thank us.

Waiting for the next installment. :smile:

Note to your wife (since she must now be keeping up with this thread)
We are really a great bunch.

You should hang out and try to get to know us better.

And if you want to even the score and have some revenge sex with someone larger than your husband....:rolleyes:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality