if a girl cuddles/kisses/hold hands........

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
Possibly both. Though, if she knows you're gay (I'm assuming from the gay community link that you are?), then she's probably just there for the emotional support.

no, she doesnt. she thinks im 100% straight. im asking because ive knowed this girl for about 4 weeks, when we first met we did it like every 3 days........and she would always want seconds. we've done it like 2 times the past 2 weeks and i sense she is pushing me alway sexually.

she claims she doesnt know what she wants, and just wants to be hookup buddies as we both agreed on.....so if we are hookup buddies and the sex is dying down.......i dont see the point in sticking around. so i was just wondering if the make-out sessions and what not, does she still think of me sexually?

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
:rolleyes: :duh: :aargh4: SHE IS SEXUALLY INTERESTED IN YOU! :aargh4: My God men are dense.

i guess i will never understand women. ive just been the nice guy in the past......and finally a girl is sexually with me more then i can handle........then it slows down and makes me wonder if i am being turned off again.

D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Experimental Member
Media
I will never understand women either. Or men. Oh well.

I didn't know that you'd had sex already. Well that just changes everything. Maybe she wants more, but also wants more of the emotional connection to validate the sex? Or maybe njqt just had it right all along. :)

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think i would say she is romanticly interested,
she probably wants more than just sex but sex is a part of
what she wants.

it is understandable and humble of you,to be unsure.
:smile:

(most guys just think everyone wants them)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You already had sex? :wink: Well duh! Of course she wants a relationship. Apparently you were good at the sex, :wink: Kudos.

If you don't want more you need to stop kissing, cuddling, holding hands etc. That is stuff people who are dating do. Seriously, how can you be so dense?! :confused:

Here is the thing. The reason gay men often have sex with higher numbers of people than straight men isn't because gays are promiscuous as a group. It's because men are sluts. :cool: Most women are incapable of separating sex from love. Clearly this girl is one of those for whom sex and love are hopelessley intertwined.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
You already had sex? :wink: Well duh! Of course she wants a relationship. Apparently you were good at the sex, :wink: Kudos.

If you don't want more you need to stop kissing, cuddling, holding hands etc. That is stuff people who are dating do. Seriously, how can you be so dense?! :confused:

Here is the thing. The reason gay men often have sex with higher numbers of people than straight men isn't because gays are promiscuous as a group. It's because men are sluts. :cool: Most women are incapable of separating sex from love. Clearly this girl is one of those for whom sex and love are hopelessley intertwined.

i would like more......but she is unsure of what she wants because she is not happy in nj and wants to move back with her dad.....this is why i get headaces from this girl. i really like this girl.......i hate cuddling and crap but this girl i can hold her all night. honestly i dont really care it, there are 34234billion other women. i just cant take the headaces lol. sex came really easy somehow, then it started getting harder. she told me she has been raped and almost a second time but someone came. so getting her to do other sexual things have been really hard......i dont have a problem dealing with this and helping her but for my little head it is getting too much to deal with as fuck buddies then she is confusing me emotionally......and u see where im going here......

No they aren't! I cuddle when I'm drunk and high, most times I don't want anything to do with anyone sexually.
ya but do you make out with them? hold hands?

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
we hung out a little fri.........and i think we had a blast.....long story short, i noticed a few things. and once again i was confused.........i said ok fuck her, ive been saying this for a week now and now i mean it, im done with her. till i looked at the situation one more time........and remembered i am the most confusing person ever, and almost every girl has ever told me i am hard to read. so i thought maybe i was pushing her away. everything she has ever told me, i just couldnt stop it like that and be a total ass if she really was honest and truthfull the whole time.

i called her(she lives 45mins away), and asked if i was confusing........and an instant YES........since we joke all the time i was like,lol im being serious here. and she explained why, she was confused that she thought i was pushing her away, and that was the case because i was confused with her.

i told her that i sense she wants so much more, and i dont know what to think because her actions and words dont match. i listened to njqt and told her that friends dont cuddle and hold hands like that

and then she told me that she does really like me, so much that she isnt ready for that kind of commitment. she also said she trys to hide that she wants so much more but isnt sure if shes ready(she has been raped, her last relationship she got really hurt and had to move away and went to live with her mom, and now she wants to move with her dad because she said she really dislikes where she's living now)

the outcome is she said she still wants to keep having sex(YES!) and see where it goes, and that we dont have to cuddle anymore...........dunno if i should of but i told her i hate cuddling but that i can hold her all night.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes: :duh: :aargh4: SHE IS SEXUALLY INTERESTED IN YOU! :aargh4: My God men are dense.
I think that the original poster wrote a legit question . Most woman are crazy , most don't know what they want and most send mix signals often as well . In reality he isn't alone most men really don't know for sure when a woman want only a friendship or when they want a relationship or only sex etc.

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Research seems to show that women know much better than men what the signals mean that a woman sends to a man. But then, reading here, is it?
It would be nice if women would 'speak' 'our' language or provide some translation service.:swordfight:

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say that most women interlink cuddling, kissing, and holding hands to love.

Sex itself can be broken apart from love. Sex does not equal love, and I think it holds true in this case.

IMHO, I really think that she wants to be with you in a relationship. While she may be scarred from past events, as you mentioned, I don't think you should ignore the non-verbal gestures she is giving you.
Sex=sex.
Cuddling+kissing+holding hands=love (or very interested).
Cuddling+kissing+holding hands+sex=love (they really like you and they want everyone to know).

Of course, I am not a relationship guru nor an expert on women. I just know that most women interlink those non-verbal gestures to mean something more than "I want sex."