If a girl tells you that you're full of yourself

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
after you two have sex, is that a bad thing? Any implications?

I know it's never good to really hear that, but some girl told me that maybe half an hour after we fucked around and were getting ready to mess around again (although something happened and we had to part ways).

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would assume if a chick tells you your full of yourself and then you dont get a chance for round two, it is probably cause she didnt want round two.

I know theres a few well hung guys out there that think just cause their huge they dont need to make an effort and start acting like gods gift but alas, they are far from it.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would assume if a chick tells you your full of yourself and then you dont get a chance for round two, it is probably cause she didnt want round two.

I know theres a few well hung guys out there that think just cause their huge they dont need to make an effort and start acting like gods gift but alas, they are far from it.

Well actually, we didn't have a condom which is why round 2 didn't come around. She was still willing. It was after we were in a secluded area (again) and I started coming onto her again..lol.

The feedback that I have heard from girls having some kind of involvement with me (whether they told it to my face or not) is that I'm very "smooth", "suave", etc. That's when I really like the girl, I guess.

I also don't really like some other girls and just want to have rough sex with them. Some girls are just as much into it as I am. I'm guessing this girl wasn't one of them..once I got the feeling that she didn't want to be as rough as I wanted to be I slowed it down (this was the first round), but still. She was basically a whore (This was a one night stand at a party) so I kind of assumed she was into that kind of treatment, especially how we were beforehand.

I don't know. It's hard seeing all of this from her perception, I'm just wondering what really triggered her to say that. She changed the subject quickly after I asked her why she said that and I've been thinking about it since.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I said to a man 'you're full of yourself' it wouldn't be a compliment, I'd mean he was cocky, that he was overrating himself in some way, it might not be what she meant though.

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'd already fucked her by that point, so who cares? If you'd had a condom for round two, the proper response would have been, "Yeah, and you're about to be full of myself, too," as you thrust in.

She was probably just trying to take you down a peg to make herself feel less slutty since you were a one-night stand. I'd be careful about calling her "basically a whore," though. Unless you bartered for sex, she wasn't a whore. A slut, maybe -- not that there's anything wrong with that -- but not a whore.

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If she said it with a smirk, it could be that you had a slight arrogance that she found attractive.

If she didn't, it might mean she thinks you're a selfish dude.

Context is everything when it comes to flirting.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if I recall correctly, she was about to say it kind of but held back, then a couple of seconds said it somewhat reluctantly with a smirk. It was while I was sucking on her tits, then putting them away, then changing my mind and going back at them lol, twirling my tongue around the nipple and sucking it, kinda teasing her I guess. Most girls respond really well when I do that but something about it just seemed like she was trying to get some point across.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was really turned on and I really just kept wanting to go back at it (both playing with her tits and also having another session), like I said we were kind of in a secluded area but it'd only take a second for the door to open and for people to catch us. I let her know that I would stop if I felt someone was coming, however.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still dont get it...

if a girl tells you : you are full of it..
you may ask why did she say that? but most important what make her say that..?

Did you go like... I will fuck you like nobody has before?
I am the best in the bed? stupid stuff like that?

If you did, then thats what she meant, that you are lying, didnt perform as you say you would.

or maybe she was just thinking about something you say... again I have no idea, I wasnt there.

But ANYWAys, LPSG and OTHER SEX SITES change you... Can't tell if any of that change is any good.. but can really tell u about many harms, specially for relationships. Where you say thing you shouldn't

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made absolutely no claims about my sex skills before or after that. I'm not that kind of guy that does the high pressure shitty used car dealer approach with women. If anything I might tastefully imply things but I don't even remember doing that in this situation. Thinking about it for longer now, I think it was just my overall seemingly arrogant attitude I had going on that night. There were a couple of guys fighting over her (more like her cockteasing them and waiting for the one with the strongest "game", which apparently was me) so I kept my "game face" on. I wasn't as goofy as I usually am, infact I was purposely a bit more reserved just to show the other guys who was boss, lol. I only really started doing that because one of them was looking at me in an agressive, "I want to fight you" way. I didn't mean for that to shine through to the girl, though.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking of that though, I'm very modest of my cock. As quite a few people know on here, I was under the impression that it was small for a while so I don't even dare to imply to a girl that I'm well hung. I see myself as average, or a bit better. The pic I have up on my profile is a bit misleading as not all of that is my shaft, maybe a good inch or so in the bottom is actually my scrotum.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We don't really know what she meant Lemac, we can only say what it'd mean if we said it, so much of what people says can only be interpreted if we know the full context, their facial expression, their tone of voice and if they had a knife in their hand when they said it :)

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd stop worrying about it. She was just giving you shit to test your reaction. As long as you didn't get defensive like you had to prove something, you'll be fine. And like I said, she'd already slept with you, so she obviously didn't have a problem with you acting cocky if that's what you were doing.