If a guy gives you...

blah69420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is there a difference between catching and pitching??? You are playing the same game. But my thought is if it feels good then it doesnt matter whos lips are on the cock.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sexual orientation depends on who we find attractive, not who we have sex with. If he thinks your hot and has sexual and romantic urges toward you then yes, he's likely gay or bi. If he thinks you're just another friend who gives head well and he's imagining some hot chick's mouth on his schlong, well then he's likely straight or bisexual. The only person who knows the truth is him.

I agree with this post but (a minor quible) I would agree more if it said "and/or" instead of just "and" in between sexual and romantic. There are folks who have hetero or homosexual urges without any romantic feelings. The lack of romantic feelings doesn't make those urges any less real.

What you are is up to you. You are going to get as many different answers as people who want to answer, but in the end the only definition that matters is your own.

Never, never, never, give someone else the power to define who or what you are. It is the very core of you! Would you really let someone else decide something so important for you?

In the past others have been allowed to do this and look what happens:

-- Concentration camps because people decided that other people were disposable.

-- Slavery because people decided other people were not people.

-- Oppression of every kind because people were allowed to decide what other people are.

I don't think I'm quite as militant, but I agree with the sentiments nonetheless.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would type more but my girl wants to give me head and thats what straight guys do when they want head, they receive it from a girl
That's all I'm saying!:smile:

from my own personal experiences, it's hard for me to believe that men are either 100% gay or 100% straight. most...if not all of us are bisexual in varying degrees. In my expereience the only people who believe that are no where close to being straight. labeling sexuality is the most ridiculous concept since religion. We are only human![/quote] Hmmm, I wonder . . . would you feel the same way if you weren't in flux about your own sexuality?
I think there is a difference in guys who get blowjobs and guys who want to give blowjobs. ROTFLMAO!!! :biggrin1: Oh Please!
Personally I dont think getting your dick sucked gives you any kind of label. Its a life experience.
Uh huh, :rolleyes: tell yourself whatever you need, to get through the night dude.

re-quoted for emphasis:
He's only bisexual if he also continues to have sexual relations with women as well as men.
*SNIP*Men: If you love eating and fucking pussy, sucking tits, have a girlfriend or wife and children; but enjoy having your ass filled with cock, or penetrating another mans ass, sucking cock or being sucked by a man and cannot imagine life without that. You are bi-sexual 50%/50%. It doesn't matter that you have never been in love with a man at that point; it is the inability to live life without anal sex or oral sex with a man that makes you bi-sexual.
That's just my 2 cents. :smile:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So you'd fuck you own mother then? I mean cumming is cumming!

lol

This guy I know put up a fake ad for some research he was doing on internet hookups. When he was a married man looking for a woman to give him oral, he got like three responses, but when he was a married man looking for oral sex from a gay man, he got over 400 responses in a week. Many of them that responded said they like to give straight men head because there's less risk of catching an STD.

http://www.lpsg.org/46641-question-for-the-group-large.html#post944154

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
if you're str8 and a guy gives you head there is a very strong possibility that he's gay LOL

if you're closing your eyes and thinking of a hot girl sucking on your dick then probably not...

and lets face it...guys are generally MUCH better at giving head than girls and gay guys LOVE to suck cock (and they swallow!) a lot of girls aren't so keen.

So if you're open minded and look at things logically then it almost makes sense

Panther3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to say that if you enjoyed it and are questioning your sexuality because of it, then you are probably at least bi-sexual. No straight guy would allow another man to pleasure him orally. But this could be different considering different circumstances.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if the str8 guy doesnt find guys attractive at all then he is straight and just getting his cock sucked. The act itself doesnt make you gay or bi hell he could be letting you pound his ass and if he still doesnt find guys attractive then hes not gay or bi he just likes ass play.

I offered a straight guy a bj on the weekend I could tell he wanted to say yes but he thought that would make him gay, lol it so doesnt. But if he found me hot and wanted to suck mine then I would be questioning it.

i have a friend who just likes getting head, and nothing more. He actually pretends to be sleeping while I give him head. He'll come over we'll hang out for a bit, and then he'll fall to "Sleep" with a big hard on. I whip it out and blow him off and we act like nothing had happened most of the time.

I still consider him str8 with a little gayness to him. He's just a regular guy who likes getting off, and it don't matter to him how.

Omg that happens to me too! My friend and i watches a movie. he says he's tired, and i offer him a massage since im so good at it. he says "i think im gonna fall asleep" and when it seems like he's asleep, he's got a hard on. I "accidentally" feel it when massaging his body, to make sure he's hard, then i take it out and suck. after a while when he's close to cum, he starts jerking off, still pretending to be asleep. A few times when we partied, it seemed as he was asleep and i started sucking him, (while i jerk off myself simultaneously) he starts jerking me off- still pretending to be asleep. I really like these encounters, but i wish he could NOT pretend, since i already know he's faking.

He's got a big cock and thick as hell :)