If a guy gives you...

Why is it such a wet dream to have sex with straight guys? I know i do, but why this interest? Cause we want them to be gay as well or to know we cant have them romantically?

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you spend all your time wanting a guy to suck your cock then that probably neans your not straight but just to be horny and maybe a little drunk and accept a blow job from a guy - why would that mean anything?

I do think a lot of 'straight' guys would avoid gettng head off a man in case it made them gay.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Same sex activities do not make anyone "gay" any more than opposite sex activities make anyone "straight". In any case, these are convenient but essentiallly false categories. Even with in between terms like "bi", "curious" we cannot accurately label people.

Sexual orientation is about a) preference - "I prefer sex with women but I occasionally enjoy sex with guys". b) emotional and romantic feelings - "Sex with women is fun but I don't feel passionate about it. I easily fall in love with guys, though". c) long term commitment - "I like having sex - sex with anyone attractive, male of female but i can only see me settling into a life-long commitment with another guy."

However, most people are not 100% gay or straight and have some potential in between that makes it possible for them to enjoy or be interested in sex with either sex.

I'm sure that there are "straight" guys here who wouldn't wish to have sex with another guy but still find it interesting and maybe arousing to see other guys' erections. What do we label them? Answer: We don't label them. It is for them to label themselves, if they wish. Some will say they are 100% straight and others will say they are 1% gay.

Fear of being gay or of people thinking that we are gay is just another aspect of homophobia. There is nothing wrong with enjoying same sex acts or of being partly or predominantly gay so there is no need to worry about it. You may, should you choose, label yourself whatever you wish. You are uniquely you and no label or its absence will change who you are.

You should listen to this person;skyray,his is the one post,{besides the others who said not to label yourself} that completely makes sense!
Why do you have to label yourself? It is a type of homophobia to say I'm 1% gay as if, it would be that easy.
Don't let others fear,keep you from doing what pleases you.
It's nonsense to say "straight men don't suck dicks", thats crap, and we all know of "straight" guys who have done just that, or let another man suck them,without saying I'm bisexual .
Be whatever makes you most comfortable!
But are you happy only giving to him, without any reciprocity?
cigarbabe:saevil:

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Of course not bro! Ask any highschool or college jock out there and he'll tell you that he's had more head from the boys on the team than from girls...

Are you speaking from experience? I always wondered about those jocks? They do spend a lot of time together, i.e. in the locker room, practice, on the field, etc.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The thought is that it is, like so much in the language, a corruption of something else - it is thought that it was refered to as a "below job" and became blow job over time.
Thanks Craig. I think I like that. Below job. Below the belt. Euphemism. Makes some sense anyway.