If a guy gives you...

ndkid

1st Like
Media
Who says you can't have sex with them? lol It's all about your approach and how you present yourself. lol

no he never said that you couldn't have sex with them....just in case no one clarified. having sex with straight men isn't the issue. getting them to fall in love with you is a bit harder! i know from multiple experience.

Sinnerly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
since sex, to me, is so complicated, and sort of a compilation of attractive qualities, i use the labels straight and gay for the relationship, not the sex...

in other words, if you fall in love and create a relationship with a guy and you're a guy, you're gay, but if he just fools around and then gets a girlfriend, i'd say he's straight..

this is prolly cause i don't believe in 100% straight or 100% gay, sexually speaking

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i am str8, but like when guys give me head
I don't think there is a guy, who if he likes getting head, has any qualms about who's giving it to him unless he's afraid of the label "gay".

In other words if blindfolded a man would take head from any-old-damn person.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know about that. I think I'd have a problem keeping it up if I were getting head from a woman.

Maybe if blindfolded...and a guy was fucking me. Yeah, that would work.

Does that make me straight or bi?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think there is a guy, who if he likes getting head, has any qualms about who's giving it to him unless he's afraid of the label "gay".

Suck cock? Your queer!
Get cock sucked? Your gonna be!

ndkid

1st Like
Media
since sex, to me, is so complicated, and sort of a compilation of attractive qualities, i use the labels straight and gay for the relationship, not the sex...

in other words, if you fall in love and create a relationship with a guy and you're a guy, you're gay, but if he just fools around and then gets a girlfriend, i'd say he's straight..

this is prolly cause i don't believe in 100% straight or 100% gay, sexually speaking

or we can take the alfred kinsey route and not try to confine sexuality with labels like "gay" or "straight". most people don't fit into those labels. lol especially horny men!!!!!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about that. I think I'd have a problem keeping it up if I were getting head from a woman.
Maybe if blindfolded...and a guy was fucking me. Yeah, that would work.

Does that make me straight or bi?
On LPSG if you've got a dick in your ass and you like it, you are 100% straight! :biggrin1:

Probably . . . I think . . . maybe :confused:

I am not sure how you kinda let him do it..he is either blowing you or not. But if you never let him do it again...you are missing out on some great head:tongue:
Silly boy, stop thinking like a lawyer and start thinking like a homophobe. :tongue:

Note to self: Must give Rico27 head in the new year so he knows some women really are great at it. :wink:

Sinnerly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
or we can take the alfred kinsey route and not try to confine sexuality with labels like "gay" or "straight". most people don't fit into those labels. lol especially horny men!!!!!!!

exactly what i was saying, thanks! :) let's break labels!

Sinnerly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
actually, i did once. i was SUPER drunk and sort of would have been cheating had i given in. so i was fighting it...

Sinnerly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh wait, and the other time my roommate was trying to blow me... she was in love with me and there were two other guys fooling around in the bed, so i was intent of joining them.. i was fighting that one too...

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I knew a rowdy pack of Swedish guys once and they told me " You can give a guy a blow job and not be gay, You're only gay if you have feelings"
Ah those Swedes.You can fuck them in the ass and there not gay either!
Actually I love Swedish sexuality. If I were a young Swede the first thing I would do is join the navy.Well, fist thing I would do is the navy.Ummm same thing-----oh well!