If a guy has a small dick is it a deal breaker? If so, what's the cut off?

Syklex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
While I do care, I wouldn't be willing to sacrifice a good relationship for the sake of a smaller cock. Although that's all good in theory, I have yet to use it in practice, so I'll see how much of a factor it is depending what I want out of a relationship as well.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i used to date a gorgeous guy, but he had the dick of a 13 yerar old (and before i get flamed, i was 13 once). at the end of the day, it a was a small dick, and he couldn't do the things that a bigger dicked guy could. he broke off the relationship, which gutted me, as his other qualaties made up for it.

BuffaloMedic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know how many other people think like me, but I don't bottom much. Although the big ones are fun to play with, they don't feel very good in the back side. Probably one of the reasons I top more. So for me, if the guy that the little dick is attached to is someone I want to be with, all is good!

D_Ricky Dickardo

Loved Member
Media
When I was young and a little promiscuous, I went home with a cute and fit guy from a bar and we started to fool around. He was 5" hard and I couldn't get into the moment. He got up to go to get rid of some beer and when he came back, I was dressed and told him that I just didn't feel right enough to have sex that night. Never saw him again.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bradhardhairy, you have a smokin bod...everything on you looks GReaT!!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It really doesn't matter to me at all. The man matters to me the most and I wouldn't toss away a wonderful guy because of his penis size.

matthi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What if the cock in question was approaching zero inches (a "micropenis")? There will be some size where stuff usually taken for granted will be affected.

I have a lot of respect for people who even in such pathological cases are able to see the rest of the person for what it is and decide that's more important.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
If I was going to be with a guy, I'd like him to be a wonderful person more than anything else. Then, have a good face, nice body, and the rest isn't important. A handsome man with a big heart is more important than a studly dude with a big wanger. In fact, I'd rather they have a small penis. I know I'd have to suck it to get some azz, and I don't want my throat jammed.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Only a dealbreaker if he's lied about it beforehand. I'm a dyed-in-the-wool size queen, but meeting someone in a bar, or any other situation where there was no overt discussion of size, it's a crapshoot and your own personal preference is no reason to be insensitive to the guy who also took a gamble with you. See it through, have fun, and you might be surprised.

If you're that hung up on the bigness, it's your own responsibility to ask beforehand and save everyone some embarrassment, confusion, humiliation or cab fare. What, you're uncomfortable doing that? Then grow up and stop being so shallow.

Now bring on dat big ol' man-syz diq and all u micropeens fall back.

See? Easy!

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of the best blow-jobs I ever had was from a hunky New York business executive with a micropenis... That successful, powerful man made me feel so huge (I class myself as average) as he went to work on me.

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a bit of a size queen and have a definite preference for over 7inches. All the men i have ever dated have been over this.

However i have had a few one night stands with men who were smaller. One guy was a good mate and I went back to his place drunk. He was a big bloke over 6'5" 300 pounds ect. Poor bloke had a 2 inch cock when it was hard. That is what i call too small. I think i laughed at him a little.:redface: We were good mates though so he wasn't offended.