If a guy pulled out a real 2 incher would you be scared or excited?

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
depends on the brothers size with a stiff un i guess (Y) most people are growers apparently

I’m a serious grower, from really shrunken to above average; I don’t think it’s the same. Typically growers do not get to be as big as showers, but not so different. Nevertheless, one time I went home with a cute guy who was amazingly tiny and it did not grow. We played around and had a good time, but I couldn’t get excited.

Not sure how big the dude was erect – maybe not even 3 inches.

madison1111

Just Browsing
Media
I actually went home with a guy who was that small. I woke up to him trying to hump me... painful, unpleasant, you need enough for entry. It was awful. I also remember a friend that was nicknamed PTM ...Princess Tiny Meat, stunningly handsome but not blessed with anything substantial.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well the reaction when I pull mine out and it is bigger soft than his is hard...lol Make me look huge..

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nevertheless, one time I went home with a cute guy who was amazingly tiny and it did not grow. We played around and had a good time, but I couldn’t get excited.

Not sure how big the dude was erect – maybe not even 3 inches.

Did he claim to be a top? I was once with a guy for a hook up who had a really small penis maybe like 3 hard, 4 max, and not thick at all. It really didn't bother me, since he knew his place in life was as a 100% bottom, I was more put off by his use of poppers than his small penis.

Once saw a micropenis firsthand - shudder ... always try before you buy !

Defiantly have to have a trial 30 day return policy before you get stuck with something, I will never understand the whole, NO SEX until Marriage thing, it could so have something to do with the Divorce rate, I mean I've gone out with guys to find out that were an awesome match mentally, but when it comes down to the sack it just doesn't work at all. I'm just glad I found that out before I made a long term commitment.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Defiantly have to have a trial 30 day return policy before you get stuck with something, I will never understand the whole, NO SEX until Marriage thing, it could so have something to do with the Divorce rate.

Yea, a 2 or 3" guy really would need let his girl in on this before she says "I do." I've heard there are women who are OK with it. They probably don't join here.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread was meant as a parody of the 12 incher one, never realised it would turn out a serious discussion, lol.

But that's the wonder of LPSG, on good days.

Small hung guys don't just crawl into a hole and die, you know, or necessarily persue a lifetime of SPH. They're out there.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Scared. A well-built young guy came on to me in the shower at the gym a couple years ago. It was hard and no bigger than my thumb. Not wanting to hurt his feelings, I said, "no thanks, I'm str8", and just got out of there in a hurry. I guess it was more my fear of not wanting to appear to be a jerk, than being afraid of his dick. He turned out to be a cool guy and on occasion we would spot for each other.