If a guy pulled out a real 2 incher would you be scared or excited?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SPH????? little pecker, is what we called it. had a friend in HS that was about the size of a woman's little finger, smalles I ever saw. I felt sorry for him. I never took part in the locker room razing he got. But he's been married a long time, approx 30 yrs and has daughters, so maybe he grew or has a great tongue.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
SPH????? little pecker, is what we called it. had a friend in HS that was about the size of a woman's little finger, smalles I ever saw. I felt sorry for him. I never took part in the locker room razing he got. But he's been married a long time, approx 30 yrs and has daughters, so maybe he grew or has a great tongue.

or maybe his wife loves him and doesnt give a shit about dick size?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea, a 2 or 3" guy really would need let his girl in on this before she says "I do." I've heard there are women who are OK with it. They probably don't join here.

Some girls might even search this out, as if the guy isn't equipped they probably don't have sex with there guy much, and some girls might actually prefer this as this keeps them in control of the relationship.

Scared. A well-built young guy came on to me in the shower at the gym a couple years ago. It was hard and no bigger than my thumb.

No bigger than a thumb? Yikes thats small, was he cut?

Anyone have any pics of ones this size hard?

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some girls might even search this out, as if the guy isn't equipped they probably don't have sex with there guy much, and some girls might actually prefer this as this keeps them in control of the relationship.

No bigger than a thumb? Yikes thats small, was he cut?

Anyone have any pics of ones this size hard?

Well take a look at the picture I just posted on the previous page to give you an idea.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd be like "Dude why are you pulling out your.... uh.. and WHY is it so small?"

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
being in the sex biz in my 20's and having alot of sex since then i can say i NEVER saw a man with a 2 incher........i just thought they didnt have sex or didnt show. all the dicks i have seen are 6 inches and on up.....this is a weird feeling to know that there are males with that small of a penis. god help them!!!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a good fuck buddy that has about a 4 inch dick. I have to say sex with him is totally hot. The interesting thing is most of the guys he is with are pretty hung. He loves big dicks, I like small ones. I guess it is just what your preferences are.

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't be scared or excited but would just feel sorry for him. Look at the picture in the link below and see if you agree?

Photo Rater