if a guy tells you to stop a moment

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
because he's getting close and he wants to last longer,

can you resist wriggling and tipping him over the edge?

Molins

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Usually, in my experience if I say stop I mean it and maybe some random pain like a bite or a scratch will take me from the edge. Though that can backfire sometimes too.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Usually, in my experience if I say stop I mean it and maybe some random pain like a bite or a scratch will take me from the edge. Though that can backfire sometimes too.

If I'm just passing the point of no return, then getting bitten and scratched is the absolute best. A well timed bite can make the difference between a typical Tuesday night and something I think about for years.

Dolfette, my girlfriend is cruel like you and I love her for it :)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually stay completely still, but frankly sometimes I just wanna send him over the edge. It's not like you think, though. Sometimes he justs last too damn long and it's time to push it over!!!

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmm, depends on if I'm feeling mean or not. Sometimes, yes, sometimes no. Mostly, no. ;)

D_Balls Cezanne

Account Disabled
Media
If he really doesn't want to cum then he won't. As Billy Connolly once said however, "I would like to thank the Catholic church personally for the rhythm method of contraception, without which, I wouldn’t be here at all. It's main point states. "At the point of climax....withdraw". Oh yeah?! At the point of climax, there isn't a herd of wild horses that could make my arse go in that direction."

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If he really doesn't want to cum then he won't. As Billy Connolly once said however, "I would like to thank the Catholic church personally for the rhythm method of contraception, without which, I wouldn’t be here at all. It's main point states. "At the point of climax....withdraw". Oh yeah?! At the point of climax, there isn't a herd of wild horses that could make my arse go in that direction."

At which point I sink my teeth into your pec, just above the nipple and your arse will be wearing bloodied half moons from my nails.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
because he's getting close and he wants to last longer,

can you resist wriggling and tipping him over the edge?

this happens to me often. I can go way longer than my husband and he tries hard to keep up with me. Sometimes, I can't help it and clamp down and send him over..... :naughty:

other times... I will let him pull out and either masturbate or play with a toy for a few moments...