If a Guy Who's Not Attracted to Men Lets a Guy Blow Him, Does That Make Him Bi?

D_Blu_Boy

Just Browsing
Media
Idk. It's iffy for me. Most of the time I think of labels such as gay, straight and bi to have less to do with who you have sex with and to be more about who you have relationships with. This may seem strange but in these times everyone seems to be moving towards the 'if it feels good do it factor', which when it comes to sex makes things very hard to label. I mean,...yeah...he's letting you suck him off...but he's not really acknowledging you and your sex isn't a factor at all for him most likely. It feels good. You're more of a pleasure hole at that point and not really thought of as male or female. (That wasn't meant to be derogatory in any way btw.)

D_Evita_Zane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a gay guy got head from a girl (hypothetically), would that make him straight?

I don't think a single homosexual act makes someone gay. If you genuinely like guys and girls then yeah you'd be bi. If you'd only ever be with a girl, but are open to a guy sucking you off I'd say less so.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
NOPE....just means he is doing his friend a favor by letting you suck him off....think of it that way....he is agreat friend....NOW DO IT AGAIN AND THANK HIM....and do not mention this to him..silly man.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If a gay guy got head from a girl (hypothetically), would that make him straight?

Bloody good point, I imagine few people look at it this way.

I don't think a single homosexual act makes someone gay. If you genuinely like guys and girls then yeah you'd be bi. If you'd only ever be with a girl, but are open to a guy sucking you off I'd say less so.

I think the lines between classical stereotypical definitions of straight and gay are becoming more and more blurred.

Yes there are people that personify the stereotype of straight and gay but I think increasingly there is a massive group in the middle of men and women, (talking men here though) that are not adverse to getting there ego stroked and kicks through a little none committed M on M interaction behind closed doors.

There are gay guys who don't touch anal, so a straight guy getting off by another man, no surprise.

Labels as people have pointed out are meaningless yet sought after things, to my mind 'bi' is what covers everything in the middle of classically straight and gay which is lacking the depth and width needed to cover the spectrum of human (male) sexuality.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He couldn't be a horny gay dude who likes to relax and be serviced without wanting to reciprocate? Would that ruin the hookups?:confused:

KenPaul66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it makes you homosexual or hetrosexual, just "sexual". I have a hetrosexual friend that I "help" out from time to time because his wife won't perform oral sex on him.