if a man likes to cuddle

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been reading and thought man i was just thinking of this: I sit here thinking of you.. Remembering laying in the grass..Your eyes so bright with joy.. You holding me in an embrace me hearing your heart beat in my ear . The way you smell the warmth of your arms.. You breath on the top of my head.. Wanting so much for it not to end, for time to stand still... Watching the sun shine above our heads streaming color of love across the sky..

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to cuddle. And you straight guys into your stick figure woman, that's not cuddling, because you have nothing to cuddle into! A woman with a womanly figure and a full body is a wonderful thing to hold close to. It's great!

I fully agree. Pelvic bone sticking into my body is not pleasurable at all. With a larger woman, there is more to hug and cuddle.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to cuddle. And you straight guys into your stick figure woman, that's not cuddling, because you have nothing to cuddle into! A woman with a womanly figure and a full body is a wonderful thing to hold close to. It's great!

....... is the correct answer 10 points!!!!!!!

:biggrin1:

Reactions: dreamer20

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
The weird part is that I am talking from the Arab world currently, and here the Macho culture does not look kindly on a man that is too effectionate in public. However privately it is natural that once he is with his family in the privacy of his home he can be as cuddly as he wants and that is not considered gay in anyway. On the other hand, somehow such an open culture like the US doesn't allow for that subconciously.

Well, Doc, in some ways the affection can be quite public, at least in Morocco. I remember seeing guys walking along with their little fingers entwined. Very sweet to see.
And the letters adolescent boys would write to each other ... billets doux to make you blush!
And there seemed to be quite a lot of sexual contact between men, though almost always as a substitute for contact with the forbidden Woman.
Several times, I entered conversation with Moroccan men, and would hear some slam against homosexuality in the early going, only to be propositioned later on.
The first time that happened, the man suddenly said, "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" And I understood, especially given the classic nature of the phrase, but couldn't believe what I'd heard, and had him repeat it several times. (Et non, je ne voulais pas. Il n'etait pas un chic type, pas du tout.)
But by homosexuality, they mean primary attraction to other men, usually on the part of an effeminate man.
A perfectly straight guy might have sex with a man, on the theory that when push, er, comes to shove, a hole is hole. But come involvement with a woman (which in practical terms meant marriage), all this would cease.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Your welcome MB.:smile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosevelt

I'd never cuddle with a man.
I'm straight as an arrow.

Broken Arrow (1996)
I'll be over tonight, Franklin.
I knew I'd get permission.

One hug for Rubi coming right up.:hug:

Re:roosevelt:

His "roosevelt" nickname is from Theodore R. and not Franklin R. Hence it is also linked with the cuddly toy that was named in his honor i.e. the Teddy Bear. as well as the "...I carry a big stick" expression.

Snuggle - You'll love the fabulous scents!

Sort of ironic, isn't it Mr.Cuddle Shy Roosevelt?:wink:

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, Doc, in some ways the affection can be quite public, at least in Morocco. I remember seeing guys walking along with their little fingers entwined. Very sweet to see.
And the letters adolescent boys would write to each other ... billets doux to make you blush!
And there seemed to be quite a lot of sexual contact between men, though almost always as a substitute for contact with the forbidden Woman.
Several times, I entered conversation with Moroccan men, and would hear some slam against homosexuality in the early going, only to be propositioned later on.
The first time that happened, the man suddenly said, "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" And I understood, especially given the classic nature of the phrase, but couldn't believe what I'd heard, and had him repeat it several times. (Et non, je ne voulais pas. Il n'etait pas un chic type, pas du tout.)
But by homosexuality, they mean primary attraction to other men, usually on the part of an effeminate man.
A perfectly straight guy might have sex with a man, on the theory that when push, er, comes to shove, a hole is hole. But come involvement with a woman (which in practical terms meant marriage), all this would cease.

Well I was just talking about being a cuddler or how can I say it more 'sensitive' in public.

You know if you're with a girlfriend, and you're doing all your snuggle stuff out and about and by chance someone catches you, that would be a bit weird in the Arab world, maybe not so much. Yet for Arabs it wouldn't be weird for you do that indoors, and it is probably completely commonplace to share those experiences. Whereas in the States, some men feel embarressed to share even that information amoungst themselves.

However pointing that out, you are absolutely right about the Arab world, they do hold hands, and alot more stuff too. I mean you can easily greet another man with a kiss on both cheeks, or a hug. As for homosexuality, that is another discussion. The Arabs are particulary good at masking what is and what is not gay. And coming up with all kinds of definitions to keep them in the clear. What I was talking about was just the way straight men are viewed differently between the US and the Arab world in terms of simple gestures like hugging, or snuggling.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to cuddle. My wife does not. It causes problems.

You are the first man I have ever heard say this.

That a woman does not like to snuggle, until this day, I would have thought that to be impossible.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't expect a man to become cuddly.

I don't have anything against closeness, but if a man doesn't let go of me after sex and clings on, I feel pressed, and that is a mood killer. I'm not a very cuddly person myself, and a man who's more of one is irritating to me. There are many ways of being close. Hot, passionate sex aside, I can derive great joys if I'm just sitting with a man, holding hands some, or just being together in the same room. It's an old chestnut, but if he shares my interests, that is truly something that gives me the feeling of closeness.

For almost two years, I have been a couple with my co-pilot. The thing was, because I was his superior, an open relationship wasn't an option for us, but we still were together almost all day, maybe that is where my minimal needs, or maximum exploit of limited closeness stems from. He was sitting a few inches away from me, yet separated by two ranks and a lot of things going against our relationship, but it was still the best feelings that I could derive from only being physically close around him.

B_Amadeus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No.

You're welcome.

/thread. lol j/k

But in all honesty, I think we all enjoy cuddling and kissing someone we love. In fact, cuddling after sex is highly intoxicating. . .to hold someone and make out with the person that just made you feel incredibly good.

And btw even though you're straight, I think you're cute, Nineinch.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's an old chestnut, but if he shares my interests, that is truly something that gives me the feeling of closeness.

For almost two years, I have been a couple with my co-pilot. The thing was, because I was his superior, an open relationship wasn't an option for us, but we still were together almost all day, maybe that is where my minimal needs, or maximum exploit of limited closeness stems from. He was sitting a few inches away from me, yet separated by two ranks and a lot of things going against our relationship, but it was still the best feelings that I could derive from only being physically close around him.[/quote]

I appreciated your notes. I feel the same way about some of the straight guys and gals I know. For me, it doesn't have to be full on sex or cuddles for me to appreciate them. Some of them like to hug even more than I do, sometimes just sharing a project or experience is a fantastic buzz too. Just sitting together, and sharing a quiet moment over drink, can be very intimate for me.

I love my cuddles but if I don't feel like it then there can be nothing worse than the claustrophic feeling of being with an over enthusiastic hugger.

Usually I'm up for a hug/cuddles most of the time though

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
what does that mean ?

is it true that only girls like cuddling?

thanks.
I figured this question was more pointed towards straight guys...so I'll give an answer.

I didn't like cuddling until I found out the benefits of cuddling. So I'll say I enjoy the reaped rewards of cuddling. ^_^

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

beachbum1971

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A guy who loves to cuddle is one who you want to spend the night with and not kick out the door when you are through with him! I don't think a lot of guys don't appreciate the afterglow....

jerryhall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recently started having fantasy sex with a guy I met online. He is black and I am white. I told him I wanted to be dominated, so he got into dominating mode and starting force feeding me and trying other stuff. Since we had never met before, I realized very quickly that the chemistry for this wasn't righ so we, both naked, lay down on the bed and started to hold each other in our arms and cuddle and kiss. MAN DID THAT GET HOT QUICK! It was completely the opposite of the fantasy but the cuddling lit a fire!

Lesson learned: sometime cuddling is exactly what you need to get the sex steamy!