If a newbie wanted mainly girth gains what should he do?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would start with Kegels and jelqing. maybe add some edging and ballooning. After several months you could add some squeezes or Ulis.

lot of guys have claimed big girth gains from clamping, but quite a few guys have sustained injuries from clamping too. Some claim to have made permanent girth gains from pumping when combined with regular PE modalities, but other pumpers feel the gains are temporary. Some have gained base girth through hanging or use of an extender.

I would not suggest hanging or clamping for a newbie.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, some people have gained girth with stretching, especially at the base. but stretching is generally considered to be directed at gaining length rather than girth.

I'm a newbie too, and I want to gain girth as well. Being smaller at the base of the penis, I'm worried I might injure myself with the exercises. Does anyone have any advice based on experience?

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would start with Kegels and jelqing. maybe add some edging and ballooning. After several months you could add some squeezes or Ulis.

lot of guys have claimed big girth gains from clamping, but quite a few guys have sustained injuries from clamping too. Some claim to have made permanent girth gains from pumping when combined with regular PE modalities, but other pumpers feel the gains are temporary. Some have gained base girth through hanging or use of an extender.

I would not suggest hanging or clamping for a newbie.

Kegels I have read up on, are there different kinds of Jelqing? Is there a guide to edging and balooning? I'm thinking about twice a week is that adequate or does it need more of a commitment?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would suggest joining the PE Gym (pegym.com) and Thunder's Place (thundersplace.org). Thunder's Place does not allow people to join all the time but they have open membership now so jump on it.

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is there a post that explains the differences between balloong, edging , ulis, etc?
I've looked around a bit and it seems there are many different explanations for them.

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Edging and ballooning,ah! I wish I had some definitions for this
Is jelqing for girth the same and the length? I'm worried about this I either want to curl up into a ball or burst out like race horse into a PE routine!