If asked would you consider posing for a PLAYBOY or PLAYGIRL type magazine?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would you consider posing for a playboy or playgirl type magazine? Right now?:eek::confused: NO! Not without losing 40 pounds first. Have you already? No, I have not. I would however have no qualms about posing nude for a life drawing class in my current physical state. What type of theme or backdrop would you want to use? :cool::cool::cool::cool: I have no clue. I honestly never thought about it. :confused:

Baloney!

No, because I'm not physically attractive enough.

More baloney! Honestly, both of you are delusional. To think you all say I'm insecure? Neither of you have any reason to be at all.

I probably would pose if they'd ask me. So far nobody has asked. I'm not holding my breath either. Chances of me hitting the lottery are far better than the chance of me being asked to pose. If they ever start a "comedy
section", maybe they'll ask...

Lexuss

Just Browsing
Media
I'm doing it for fun, so why wouldn't I do it for Playboy..

It would have been awesome, but I will never get contacted, I know.

unclespunk1049

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Monster, if you posed for Playgirl, I would run out and get the first copy I could put my hands on! I think guys who are as hot as you should be showing off everytime they get a chance. Let me tell ya, if I looked even half as good as you, I would be walking around the streets naked (except in the winter of course.)

Uncle.

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Monster, if you posed for Playgirl, I would run out and get the first copy I could put my hands on! I think guys who are as hot as you should be showing off everytime they get a chance. Let me tell ya, if I looked even half as good as you, I would be walking around the streets naked (except in the winter of course.)

Uncle.

:smile::smile:I don't see why Monster would not pose. If it's in good taste and done with class I think anybody who has a body like his should do it. He could use his big truck as a backdrop next to a construction site with a tool belt and a hammer hanging next to his drill! :smile::smile:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is a difference between considering and doing...

Have I thought about maybe posing for PlayGirl? Yes, I have.

Would I do so and run the risk of having anybody that walked past a news stand in almost every western country and some eastern countries recognize me for years after? Hell no, I have had enough problems because someone saw or heard.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

modelnude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hell Yeah. I'd do it in a heartbeat. I was in the Real Men section of Playgirl once. I'd love to do a featured layout.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I would do it...never been asked, but never pursued it either. My background/theme would be the beach...

I think a couples spread with NJQT would be hot...how bout it NJ????

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight