If asked would you consider posing for a PLAYBOY or PLAYGIRL type magazine?

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would consider it. It would have to be easier than posing nude for Real Life Drawing Classes. I hate having to hold the pose for as long as you have too. I have done that. And my picture has been in some of the nudist magazines.

My theme would be Big Ladies and different body types can be sexy too. Or maybe about being a big woman who accepts her own skin.

My favorite background would be a beach scene.....maybe me playing nude volleyball.....with a lot of well hung nude volleyball guys. This is my fantasy scenero. Ha Ha

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah I would never do it because I'm not good looking enough to be in playgirl.

big_all_over

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was asked years and years ago in Dallas by someone in the parking lot of a Tom Thumb grocery store of all things! I followed up a bit, but there were too many drawwbacks, too much effort.

I might have done it if my face didn't have to show ;-)

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would do it if it is tasteful and not too trashy looking. It would probably end up being a lot of arse and back shots anyway as I am still shy about taking pics of my dick and balls. So yeah, fine as long as it was everything but a total full frontal.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I'd pose for Playgirl, if I was less face-shy :rolleyes:

As a theme... It depends, if published outside Italy, some Venetian landscapes would be nice. Another idea would be some water related landscape.

Any suggestion for me?

D

deleted299888

Shit, I wouldn't have to be asked twice. Just show me hand me the release forms and I'm good to go.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would consider it. It would have to be easier than posing nude for Real Life Drawing Classes. I hate having to hold the pose for as long as you have too. I have done that. And my picture has been in some of the nudist magazines.

My theme would be Big Ladies and different body types can be sexy too. Or maybe about being a big woman who accepts her own skin.

My favorite background would be a beach scene.....maybe me playing nude volleyball.....with a lot of well hung nude volleyball guys. This is my fantasy scenero. Ha Ha

well it seems we think alike when it comes along these lines i feel the same way about it . i also know that my hubby would pose for them in a new york min, lol ive already submited some pics, to them of him nude, but who knows mite get lucky mite not. but it is mainly the fun of it and knowing others would get enjoyment from looking i think .

Last edited:

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Absolutely! They're experts at making women look their best so I wouldn't have to worry about a few extra pounds, they could get rid of them with lighting, props, or photoshop. I love the idea of people looking at pics of me and getting so turned on that they have to get off!

Have you already?
No, and unfortunately, I doubt that it's going to happen. :frown1:

What type of theme or backdrop would you want to use?
There are so many to choose from that I'd need help deciding on that one. Outside where there's a chance of being seen could be cool, but the sexy bedroom shots are nice too.