If big dicks are so exclusive

well i've always had someone touch it always freaked me out i never could see why

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Because they LIE ????

For once, I'm going to have to agree with JJ.

There is a big difference between someone "thinking" they've had a big dick experience with a person who's 5-7" claiming 8-10" and when a person actually has had experience with a real 8-10". And that's not to say that 5-7" isn't decently big, but it does overlap the average area also.

The real 8-10" experiences are few and far between, heck you can say the real 8-10" are few and far between on this board (again people LIE about their size).

That's why you get the people saying "Well my biggest was 11... I measured it several times myself... etc." All one giant lie on top of a lie. :rolleyes:

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
It's all relative. 8" experiences aren't that uncommon in my experience. 10" experiences fewer, but I've had them. It really all depends on the amount of experience a person has. If they've only been with 5 people in their life, then you are right, these experiences should be few and far between. For others who sleep with 5 people in a week or month... They've probably seen a few big dicks.

As for people fudging the size from 7" to 8" or 9", well...

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They do not intentionally lie.
When something is far from average ( what we use to see in more than 2/3 ); we exagerate to express how small, or big something was.
Like a fisherman that catches a big fish. It's always bigger in his memory; and even grow when time goes by...
So a true encounter of a +7.75"; if not measured; seems like a giant between all the average encounters. Certainly when the just before was small.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why is it everyone seems to have a big dick experience ?
Because we search them out. One of my ex-girlfriends had slept with about 5 guys and had blown another 10. Guess who we had the threesome with? The one who had the big dick.

Edit: I don't know how long he was, maybe 7.5, maybe 8, but it was his thickness. It had to be 6.5 or a little bigger. I know that because of what finger touched my thumb.

Again big dick, not necessarily a huge dick. Think of it this way. 8 is 25% longer than average and 6.5 is 30% larger than average. Significant numbers.

Last edited:

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because they LIE ????

And "big" is subjective. An 8" or greater length is as rare as a red headed male. About 1% of the population. And not all of the guys with 8"+ are getting laid like rockstars, only about 20% of men on average hook up regularly. The other 80% are the classic "nice guys", big dick or not.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because they LIE ????
Really? I... I... I'm just shocked that people would do that.:rolleyes:
For once, I'm going to have to agree with JJ.

There is a big difference between someone "thinking" they've had a big dick experience with a person who's 5-7" claiming 8-10" and when a person actually has had experience with a real 8-10". And that's not to say that 5-7" isn't decently big, but it does overlap the average area also.

The real 8-10" experiences are few and far between, heck you can say the real 8-10" are few and far between on this board (again people LIE about their size).

That's why you get the people saying "Well my biggest was 11... I measured it several times myself... etc." All one giant lie on top of a lie. :rolleyes:
One of my all time laughs comes from a person claiming 13 inches. It gets better though, he says it's "SMALL".

Now he might have been convincing at the 13 if he hadn't said it was small.

http://www.lpsg.org/71729-middle-age-unusually-large-fortunately.html

"Howdy:

I find the size of my tool more of a burden than anything else. All this talk about 13 inches being "big" seems a bit on the small side to me. Other men I've met with tools as large as mine -- much larger than 13" -- seem to have the same problem I have: getting a raging hard erection or keeping it hard.

Midlifebear'
"

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Its subjective.One person might deem 8 inches to be big whereas another might deem 10 inches.Its a matter of opinion.Some possibly do lie,to look good,feel like they fit in with the crowd,i don't know.I do know i did experience 10 inch cock,i didnt pay for it but i did meet it through job number 2.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We all remember the bigger ones we've met, and since we don't usually (at least I dont) carry measuring tapes with us, it is all 'guesstimation'.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i got this:

i am not gonna quote some study. i am not gonna copy and paste some statistics from another thread. i am gonna give my honest, first hand experience-based estimate. It is my estimate that about 1 in 15 men has a penis bigger than 7 inches, which is the line at which I consider a dick "big". now, 7 1/2 isn't incredibly shocking. over 8 1/2 is where they become elite and extremely exclusive. there are probably 1 out of 30 who are between 7 and 8 1/2. i'd say maybe 1 in several hundren men are above 8 1/2.
so, how does everybody seem to have experience? well, i think the simple answer is that most of us have had far more than 15 sexual experiences. a lot of women don't like to admit that they've sucked 35 or 40 dicks and had 29 intercourse partners by age 25, but its more common than any of us believe.
for me, i can give the factors of how i have had big dick experience. i have been at clubs or other adult places dozens of times where several penises were within eyesight at some point. i may see 15 or 20 in the few hours i'm there. and odds are, i will see 1 or 2 big ones. now, when i see the big ones, i make an effort to have a sexual experience with them, and i don't do that for the small ones. so, in... i dunno, probably 100 different occasions where i've been at a place like that, i've probably seen between 1,000-1,500 dicks, and probably 70-80 of them have been above 7, and maybe 10 have been above 8 1/2. and i've had some sort of sexual experience with 4 of those 10. that's how i've experience really big dick 4 times.
in more simple words: the bigger your mine, the more diamonds you're gonna find.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a girl sucked my dick recently and told me that she thought it was 6 inches.
Most women I sleep with have had bigger dicks, i'm not sure if they realize what they see is not always what they feel inside them.

I've been around here for a while, and it seems many are, hm... "talk".

If I take the line of questioning into areas where generally only experience (or perhaps intellect) could produce answers, most of them fall apart.

I've terminated a few discussions by taking it from fantasy to reality.

Last edited by a moderator: