If black guys are rumored to have larger dicks, do black women have larger....?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hawkgirl, Jun 12, 2007.

1. hawkgirl

hawkgirl New Member

Albums:
    Do black women have deeper a pussy:rolleyes::tongue: .

2. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

Yes. They have few internal organs, and the vagina ends up around the esophagus. Mind you many black men are STILL too big for them.

3. Blocko

Blocko Member

Urban mythology. It's all heresay, some do, some don't.

4. cantona666

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome!! Enjoy your stay..!!! Don't know about the deep pussy... never had a black woman... ;-)

5. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I know I have never gotten to the bottom of a black woman's pussy.
    So it must be true.
    No urban myth about it.

6. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Girl! Get some lotion for you legs:cool:

8. invisibleman

Gold Member

Yes, a black woman has a deeper vagina. And it shakes and contracts only on the inside and it is so fucking tight-tight. :smile: Even gay men
    like black pussy.

9. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group, hawkgirl!

10. Big Del

Gold Member

Not in my experience but I will keep on doing the research (I hope)

11. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

This just makes me laugh... oh god.

12. hawkgirl

hawkgirl New Member

Albums:
    I know that guys tell me that asian women aren't deep. I know asian guys are small so I wondered about other races
    In my experience I have seen large units in all races but black guys are bigger
    Plus Doc. Oz and a urologist on Oprah said that the myth is true. If it;s on Oprah its gotta be true. haha

Neways,
    Ifa vagina adjusts to the unit it fks most regular (and this is true) then black girls must for the most part have deeper vaginas

So all you guys with lp's go get a black chic

13. Matthew

Gold Member

All stereotypes are true!!
    :alcoholic:

14. Principessa

Gold Member

ROTFLMAO

OMG! How on earth did you fix your mouth to say that?!? :eek: :confused: :eek: I know that guys tell me that asian women aren't deep. I know asian guys are small so I wondered about other races. In my experience I have seen large units in all races but black guys are bigger Plus Doc. Oz and a urologist on Oprah said that the myth is true. If it;s on Oprah its gotta be true. haha

Neways, Ifa vagina adjusts to the unit it fks most regular (and this is true) then black girls must for the most part have deeper vaginas
    So all you guys with lp's go get a black chic[/quote]

You can't possibly be in your 30's, I'm guessing you are closer to 13.

15. neils1153

neils1153 New Member

racial stereotypes reguarding phalus size, etc. are intresting i guess to some people... as far as black males being the "largest", among all the other races, this may well be true but its ambigious/subjective to say the least... im a corrections officer in a supermax prison, and like most state prisons its about 70+ percent black... unfortunatly as part of my job duties i regularly have to "strip search", males... i will say this, ther are alot of "short dicked", asian, and caucasian males out there... i see alot fewer "short dicked", african males however... but the notion that all black males are in the "8, 9 to 12 inch range", is a total myth... i know, i see hundreds of em' in the duties of my job... i guess all this being said if the avg for caucasian males is 5.5ish or whatever i think probably african decended males are probably an inch to an inch and a half above this avg. in general... as far as black women??? IDK, because i would never date outside my race, its just a personal choice of mine...

16. hawkgirl

hawkgirl New Member

Albums:
    didn't ya hear me say that 2 well respected docs at the top of their field (one of which was a urologist) who I assume has seem more penises that you agreed that the myth is true
    There are exceptions to every rule and we all know this.

But is is a medical fact that a vagina will adjust. If your girl is larger that you and is not creeping wait a couple months. It will fit like a glove.
    If your larger that her wait. Be patient. After a couple months you can get it all in there in most cases and you can get in all in without haveing to worry about hurting anyone or reminding yourself to be too careful.

If this is true and it is
    then it only stands to reason that black women are larger due to the notion that most of them are sleeping with black men. Most have atleast had a couple big ones on their day. lol

Years and years of evolutoin Dear Watson

17. bigboy9239

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well...heres the truth...A lot of black guys have big dicks...or so I've seen...but then again..some white guys do too... but I've seen more black guys with huge dicks than white. NOW...heres the question...if black men have long dicks..why do most black women have small pussys lipwise at least...ever notice that white women's pussies seem to be well... wider... fatter? I don't know why but I have have had only 1 black chick with a fat pussy...but every white girl I've been with had one...anyone else notice this?

18. usda

usda New Member

come on guys white girls are deep also trust me. I guess it depends on the tool. I also find it true that most white girls like it deep in the rear also. I am always willing to please.

19. Elastic

Elastic New Member

I've heard the idea that asians have the smallest pussies. Now with muscle tightness blaxck women might be smaller.

FUcking big dicks makes you loose but couldn't it make you tighter. I mean fighting a big dick in is giving the muscles an exercise. I know they've got thiese drops you sprinkle on your pussy and it tightens up.

20. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You can't possibly be in your 30's, I'm guessing you are closer to 13. [/quote]
    No no nj... she is a virgin male.. take a look at her description on males with uncircumsized cocks... lol I almost pee'd myself laughing.

Sorry Bill Nye, and Dexter don't count....

Draft saved Draft deleted