If boxerbriefs werent an option.....

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mthomson2020, Aug 7, 2011.

1. mthomson2020

mthomson2020 Member

Albums:
    and you had to choose either boxers or briefs....

which would it be?

ill choose briefs

2. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Definitely briefs. I've gotta have support for my boys and can't deal with my nuts constantly rubbing on my thighs like they do in boxers.

I'd also go for alternate choice C, invent boxer briefs myself :)

3. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    Boxers. Even though my junk is loose, I cannot wear briefs. I tried them about 3 years ago and was so misriable I had to come home and take them off. Never again.

4. joeste09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Boxers for me but really tight

5. D_Ricky Dickardo

D_Ricky Dickardo New Member

Boxers in the summer when I am sweaty. Briefs in the winter.

6. calibornnbred

calibornnbred Member

briefs i dont like my nuts swinging back and fourth like they do in boxers. i like having everything in a tight package.

7. D_Ricky Dickardo

D_Ricky Dickardo New Member

Really? I LOVE it when my nuts swing back and forth.

8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

:redface:

there is talk of support and of swing... seems like boxer briefs would be a good in between. enough room to be airy, enough support to keep things from roaming free range in ya jeans.

i am kinda curious... doesn't it get annoying when your junk is all squinched into one package? if y'all get sweaty does ya penis stick to your balls? do your bits get kinda claustrophobic? in boxers do ya bits ever move into unfortunate areas when you sit down or shift or cross your legs?

why don't underwear designers make the pouch area two zoned. the ball section with more support for snugness and desired lift. then a softer support area for the old chap, a sorta of bounce minimizing pouch for the peen.

if boxers are like a cami. briefs are like an underwire. sports bras would be box briefs, maybe? support/constriction comparison. i'd opt for boxer briefs for my boobs if was doing anything more strenuous than lounging around :tongue:

9. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Are briefs just boxer briefs but with no leg? Less roomy? Or are they just 'normal' underpants like all boys seems to wear when they're young? I'll probably go for them over boxers, I cannot be doing without any support and control. :no:

10. aninnymouse

Gold Member

Briefs. I prefer them anyway, because I hate it when my nuts flop around. Also, I don't like the way the legs are, especially when it's hot out. I get sweaty, they rub together, and I get really uncomfortable. I could get used to the swing, it's just the chafing and sweat that gets on my nerves.

11. art

art
    Gold Member

Briefs, or a jock. I really hate it when that boxer seam rubs against my ass when I sit down...and boxers pinch my balls (except when I'm standing) much more than briefs do. Is there a different way to dress in boxers? I was raised on briefs. I just let my cock hang over my balls like usual, and pull up the boxers.

12. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

I own literally uncountable numbers of undies of most kinds, boxer briefs are OK, but I find my peen tends to travel down the leg and get pinched by the leg elastic or my balls do the same and get squished against my leg, or some boxer briefs just don't have enough pouch room. I also find even the relatively small amount of extra fabric in my crouch area uncomfortable especially in the summer. I still buy them, especially nice designer ones or ones made from top quality materials, they can be more warm and snug in winter.

I love the support of briefs, I'd be sitting on my bollox or having to readjust myself all the time without proper support and lift. I find I get less sweaty wearing briefs because there's less fabric and I buy ones with good breathable fabrics and roomy but supportive pouches so my bits don't get squished or sticky.

There are brands who do do this kind of thing, they use all kinds of high tech fabrics and innovative cuts and weaves and designs to achieve what you're talking about. You can buy both briefs and boxer-briefs which do these kinda things.

I have to say that of all men's undies designs I like boxers the least. Too much fabric, no support and often they look like crap on. IMO only really beefy and really buff guys can get away with them and even then they have to be the slightly shorter more fitted kind and only in white.

One of the things I can't stand is my balls sticking to my taint or inner thigh, and that happens without a supportive pouch to keep things neat. Also I tend to sweat more if my dick and balls are all loose and sticking to my leg or whatever. For me boxers are something I would wear when a) I'm feeling very happy about my body, b) I intend to take them off pretty soon and d) I'm at home and fooling around with a guy... :biggrin1:

So to answer the OP I'd pick briefs because I pick them about 80% of the time anyway. :tongue:

#12 D_Tim McGnaw, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  13. MickeyLee

Gold Member

wow. Underpants 101 with Prof Hilaire :biggrin:

i rock the boy drawers, just lack some of the filler y'all boys have. mainly worn for butt comfort and gender hijinx. so i avoid the pouch enhanced models.

mens underpants are apparently fraught with peril. :eek:

balls sticking to taint sounds pure awful. bad to the point of being a totally legitimate reason to strip butt nekkid and remedy ya situation, even public spaces or business environments. uuuggrrhhhh.

did not know of peen/leg seam pinching. is that why ya see random dudes gliding down the road until they trip over invisible curbs? will try not laugh as much from now on :tongue1:

14. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Girls look CRAZY SEXY in boxers NEGL :tongue::biggrin1:

15. Plebh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd probably choose briefs, boxers always seem to need endless re-adjusting

16. D_JohnQPubic

D_JohnQPubic New Member

Briefs. In boxers my dick hangs down my pants leg and gets the heck rubbed out of it. And not in a nice way.

17. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Boxers. I don't mind the floppage. I own no briefs. Even the boxer briefs I do have are large sized (and I am not a large guy). I like the extra room.

Yes, they do get squinched (great word) in boxer briefs, and I sometimes do have to readjust the wang sometimes. In boxer briefs the wang can sometimes just be shaken loose and will find its own comfort zone.

18. pdxjoe

Gold Member

Briefs, I want the support for my nuts also hate the sack sticking to my thighs. In boxers my dick hangs down and gets whipped around, and needs to be adjusted all the time.

19. RideRocket

Gold Member

Depends on the weather. If it's hot, I'd say briefs because they absorb a certain amount of the sweat (just like boxerbriefs) which leads to less chaffing. If it's cooler out though, boxers because of the freedom of movement.

20. hungboy18

hungboy18 New Member

Albums:
    briefs, I don't like gravity that much.

Draft saved Draft deleted