If boxerbriefs werent an option.....

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Boxers- like to let the boys hang free. Have tried boxerbriefs and get annoyed with them halfway through the day, so they come off. Tried briefs a few years ago and was not comfortable at all. Definatley boxers all the way.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Easy choice for me - BOXERS. 6 years ago I discovered boxers after wearing briefs all of my life. It took me a month to get used to boxers, but there was no looking back afterward. I no longer have to deal with the crotch seams of briefs pulling against my torso; no longer have to deal with my goods needing constant adjustment from being confined. It feels great to never wear snug garments on a daily basis. It feels nice when my good swing to and fro.

When I wear my cycling bibs or shorts, I'm reminded of how it feels to wear sung shorts. I can tolerate it while I'm on the bike. As soon as my ride is over, I can't wait to change into something loose and comfy.

i am a briefs kind of guy.. i dont like the way boxers feel! to lose!

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Boxers for me. I get erect or at least semi FAR too easily when wearing briefs - the tightness (any good brief is tight) isn't something I'm accustom to and is rather arousing. So I only wear briefs for kinky things. x3

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boxer briefs here. I ride a bicycle most places, boxers just don't work out when cycling.

I'm not that huge, but just don't like my pals flopping around. I like loose-ish boxer briefs.

thad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Briefs here - colored FTLs or Hanes. Never did understand boxerbriefs.

I definitely see fewer boxers in the locker room amongst the young dudz than a few years ago.

Of course commando under jeans will never go out of style.

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I finely found boxer briefs at HILLCREST SWIMWEAR. I otherwise go commando. Boxers bunch up inside my pants and briefs are to tight for my package. I can get on my cycle without sitting on my balls and getting out of the car I don't rollover my balls a crush them with the boxer briefs.