If Cock size is genetic.. does my whole family have the same size as me!?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
my grand father(r.i.p)and his brothers(my mom's father and uncles)were well known for having as my other aunts and other women from around his old hood would say...." dick for days"...i remember when i was young my grand mom(r.i.p.)telling a younger(8-9 yrs old) woman who was a friend of the family at the time,about how to handle a man that was huge..my grand mom kicked me out the house before the conversation got too graphic..

Feel sorry for my dad in a way... a couple of years ago he had a girlfriend much closer to my age than his, he was about 36 at the time, I was 18 and she was mid 20's.... well, staying there for a week a lot of stuff came up in conversation... and weird as it was, and very drunk... she wanted both of us. I was kinda adventurous and since we had such a distant relationship it didn't seem so weird. Well, we got started and I must have had 2" on him, and at least double the girth... she paid like 0 attention to him. For the rest of the week, me and her must have had sex 5+ times a day. So it must be from my Mum's side if it's genetic.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fuck my Fathers girlfriend!!!!!!! Even tho Papi had you when he was 18 this sounds sooooo trashey. Huxley was right

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Um how do you know your 15 year old son is bigger than you? and can I see?

I'm average, but my 3 sons are above average, especially my youngest, 15, who is already bigger than me.

I'll have to sit down with my mother in-law some day (yea!!!) and have an in depth discussion on the history of the penis sizes through out her family tree. lol

As long as my kids know how touse them responsibly, that's the main thing!

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
I've got a question. I know that the male determines the sex of a child since he has the x and y chromosone but the female only has the x. With this in mind, wouldn't male sexual characteristics be determined by the y chromosone since it is the only part of genetic material that makes males male? And if so how would males get sexual characteristics from there mother's genes? Girls can get sexual characteristics from there father's side of the family since he also provides the x chromosone just like mom. Also the y chromosone is the ONLY genetic material that is passed on from parent to child unchanged. Simply put the y chromosone that we have today is exactly the same as the one our male relatives had and will have through out time (that was the genetic material used to determine if the male slave decendants of Sally Hemmings was fathered by Thomas Jefferson). With this in mind wouldn't it be possible that all male relatives (uncles, dads, grandfathers, cousins) on the father's side of the family will have similar charateristics?

Sorry for all the questions and the length of this post but I find this interesting.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not all of those genes are necessarily carried on the X or Y chromosome. Yes, the gender determinant is. Not all the others are.

pelepsl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See ?!? that turned out to be a good question!!
xDD
learned some things in this topic!
:wink:
for the guy who talked about his sons.. that can be theirs definitive size (just a bit above you)
I for example already had this size at 16! .. well it was not long ago although..
:cool:

Gee, what if a woman wrote "I have big DD breasts, does this mean everyone in my family is busty?" The answer probably is no.

The sizes and shapes of everything are genetic. If Grandma Sally has a huge rack, it doesn't mean that you will... and if Grandpa George has a big one, that is not guarantee either.

Caeric

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some traits are dominant, some recessive, but all in all it's luck of the draw... a random pick based on which sperm matches with which egg. It's why some siblings can look a lot alike, and others look very different from one another.

My youngest brother (half-brother, same father, different mother) and I are the same size erect, although I am usually a little bigger than he is while flaccid. Another brother, who has the same mother and father as me, is probably a little bigger than us (I've only seen him flaccid). I haven't seen my other brothers naked in a very long time, so I have no idea how big they are.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(that was the genetic material used to determine if the male slave decendants of Sally Hemmings was fathered by Thomas Jefferson)
No such thing has been "determined". There is a very vocal group which insists that it has, but loud dogmatism ain't science.

There is strong genetic evidence for the involvement of a Jefferson, but Tom wasn't the only Jefferson in those parts.

I don't give a flip either way, myself, but I have too much respect for scientific genetics to simply swallow trendy BS without gagging a bit.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, the genes from both sides of the family determine your cock size. I've been unwilling to share this before, but there is a formula you can use:

As soon as I can force it to display correctly, I'll post it.

Jetaimemina84

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know my dad are well endoved, but don't know the actual size.
mine is 7.2 length - 6 girth.. my little brother touh has a 4.9 inch dick -_-

on the other hand my dad and myself are almost identical, and my little brother clearly got the genes from mom and her side of the family.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a(0)/2+S(k=1.. ¥)(a(k) cos kx + b(k) sin kx)

Where k = length of maternal grandmother's clitoris in cm, a = paternal grandfather's cock length in inches, and b = paternal grandmother's shoe size in cubits.

(S should be a capital sigma, but the font won't allow it.)

Jetaimemina84

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a(0)/2+S(k=1.. ¥)(a(k) cos kx + b(k) sin kx)

Where k = length of maternal grandmother's clitoris in cm, a = paternal grandfather's cock length in inches, and b = paternal grandmother's shoe size in cubits.

(S should be a capital sigma, but the font won't allow it.)

get serious -_-

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is my understanding that the gene that determins thickness and length is the same as what determins a womans depth and width. My understanding cock size comes from both sides. I am thicker and longer than my brothers but my dad was a little longer and thinner than mine. My brothers are all thinner than me. I have a good girth about 7" around or 2" thick my brothers did not share the gene.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was thinking about that today...
If the pennis size is something genetic... does my father , Uncle, Grandfather.... has the same size as me?!
A dumb question really!! but it´s a curious thing for sure.
:wink:
You have to have a look for yourself. Let me know how you make out!:cool: